Recommending Breed, Opinions

A centimetre is 10 mm,an inch is 21/2 centimetres .300mm is a foot roughly .IMO no dog can follow a small fox if its tight ,you just have to wait or dig on .Stick to what you know mate and keep aside any smaller specimens for a seperate breeding program if your worried but jaw will suffer for sure .

• Like 2

You foreigners ain't got a clue. You need a good tight chested dog wherever you hunt as it's no good arriving at whatever quarry tired. It could be any good well bred example of a patterdale, Russell or lakeland. Or even the odd border ha. Jagds or any terrier. Don't need fancy names or lines just correct training. For me patterdales are THE earthdog supreme all round love a good old type rough coated not to much staff.

lol you come on here and call a guy that's doing a bit clueless and then claim all an earth dog needs Is a bit of training

• Like 2

You foreigners ain't got a clue. You need a good tight chested dog wherever you hunt as it's no good arriving at whatever quarry tired. It could be any good well bred example of a patterdale, Russell or lakeland. Or even the odd border ha. Jagds or any terrier. Don't need fancy names or lines just correct training. For me patterdales are THE earthdog supreme all round love a good old type rough coated not to much staff.

Seen some of that Brightmore stuff go ,well when i say go i meant leave .Was very embarrassing for himsef lol.

32 cm are 12'6 inches jajajajajajjaja

I'm a foreigner, my english is very bad, I don't got clue but brightmorebredbess We hunt every week in the season YOU? YOUR DOGS?

Friend I have not disrespected you or told that our method is the best but maybe you should worry about your dogs work more and not to insult foreigners.

we just try to do the best , to work our dogs and have fun hunting

A greeting friend

• Like 12

Old sayings and what practical people would have stuck to is 12 ..14 inches height, and spanable depending ön te size of your hands .men used to say i hav small, or big hands, i had a dog 30 years ago now 15 inch strugle in size ,good dog. I had one last few years 16 in, didn strugle no were as much and was good but must been easier chest, and related type of dog for sure, atb

• Like 2

Yeh Womble u mug I hunt more each month than u do each year I wud say n as for bright more stuff my working pfft jealousy a bitch. Same line of dogs for last 25 years in my family all excellent above n below ground 5 generations.

in a previous post you said you have 1 brightmore bitch which is 7 month old. And you bought it off someone. Why are you lying
  • Like 6

Some arent worth te. clap unlesr in tere bum. Forienghers ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . A forhrner , what about a foriener ? Who dug in over six counties and over 2 . countries and found . But te people who huntd more countries. but only day tripers .not over hundreds in over 6 counties an a couple hundred ovr te water found not shown,robbed or [BANNED TEXT] not or bumed

• Like 1