End Pins

andysparks

Hi, I need to get a set of end pins for a pair of 5yard stop nets I have ordered and was wondering where the best place to get them from was? I done a quick google search and only found Bridport nets selling them and with no pictures, I have no idea of the quality. Im sure I read somewhere that with the short stop nets you can use a peg instead of a pin....is this true? This will be the first time I'll be using any type of net other than purse nets so any help is much appreciated. Andy

I like the look of the wooden pins, what dimensions are they made to? And do you gather the net onto the pin the same way as when using a longer net?

I am sure the nets you ordered will come with some suitable tethering pegs. :thumbs: And yes you gather them on to the pegs exactly the same as if they were steel end pins.

TC

Edited by tiercel

How do you use them? Do you have poles at the ends to hold it up?

I can see you have green/red top bottom lines what is the blue one for?

use them mostly 90 degrees to the hedge, to catch the rabbits running along the hedge line.

Red line looks like the selvedge mesh, Green looks like the running line, Blue if I know TC, attaches the running line to the peg.

I'm sure he will tell you if I'm wrong :D:D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...