Any Pics Of Dave Platts Breeding

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all. So I took Breeze to a dog show the other day and she is won puppy champion. she is 10 months now. I think she is turning into A beautiful bitch. What do you guys think.

3.5 month old pup. Not bred by Dave Platt himself but both parents were. 9th Generation      

Hi all here is my bitch who's mother is was breed by dave platt. I would love to see any pics you have of your deerhound greyhounds & if they were breed by dave platt all the better as it will giv

Posted Images

Here are some more up to date pics

Nice pic mate some of mine

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s292.photobucket.com/user/Dan_Chandler/embed/Mobile%20Uploads/story"></iframe>

He's a cracker Dan-ch84 did you get him from Surrey then?

My bitch was born on the 8/9 June

Yeah he was born on the same dates got him from Tilford in surry and what u said about the breeding of them was what he had said to me

Had this bitch direct off Dave platt around 5 years ago. Pic was taken at 18 months 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound

Probably a lot more you and I mean real game bred stuff and not one of the lads that owned them said they were good on deer just didn't have the gears

I've seen my fair share and the right dog does have the right gears for what we needed.

Well every lad that has owned bull crosses that I have done a bit with back in the day have all said the same and I have witnessed it ....they have been second to none at what they were meant to do bu5 didn't have the pace or wind maybe the deer were slower where you come from