Few Of My Projects Built This Year

This all in your bk garden? If so wdfek u want this stuff for? Specially the wheel :laugh:

yes all in my back garden .. i live in a an ex mining village it's all mines around me middle of the south wales coalfield .. my father and grandfather were miners and i've worked opencst mines for years , that was why i built that .. i like a good potch building stuff .. and the phone box is where i change in to my superman costume :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 7

This all in your bk garden? If so wdfek u want this stuff for? Specially the wheel :laugh:

yes all in my back garden .. i live in a an ex mining village it's all mines around me middle of the south wales coalfield .. my father and grandfather were miners and i've worked opencst mines for years , that was why i built that .. i like a good potch building stuff .. and the phone box is where i change in to my superman costume :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Lol!! As said above thats some roof on the phone box, and dis you cut the ally on a laser? I used to work operate a laser, or sis u hand cut them sith a plasma or somthing? They look real neat.

• Like 1

Lol!! As said above thats some roof on the phone box, and dis you cut the ally on a laser? I used to work operate a laser, or sis u hand cut them sith a plasma or somthing? They look real neat.

wish i had a laser or plasma would have been so much easier , all done with a jigsaw and a lot of filing and sanding . cutting was the easiest part lol that roof was a bit of a nightmare to be honest but i insisted on doing it all in wood so made a rod for my own back lol .. took a lot of work that roof and not 100 % happy with it to be honest but it will do ..20150911_143541_resized_zpsp5gogidp.jpg20150915_190729_resized_zpscmfwyy9o.jpg20150919_153424_resized_zpsprmsprne.jpg

• Like 4

How did you cut the ally into those sail shspes without plasma/laser?

You cut slly with jigsaw? Blady nora

yeah used a jigsaw , it cut relatively easy,bit noisy lol . the thickest plate was 3mm on the deck, the sails were 1.5 or 2mm ..

• Like 1