Skycat, possum are marsupials (like kangaroos- pouch and all) and have multiple litters and more teeth than any N.American animal. They mainly play dead when a dog gets hold of them and let off a foul odor. You can rarely find a challenging one but mainly they are squeaky toys without squeakers in 'em....... :D

A lot of the time, I wish we could break the dogs to them to be honest but they are better than a blank at the end of the day.

[quote

A lot of the time, I wish we could break the dogs to them to be honest but they are better than a blank at the end of the day.

A bit like me with the rats I guess: better than nothing when there's no foxes around. :laugh:

here's a live one Slag ran off and picked up while roading the other night, that bitch can find anything around, day or night. He was released unharmed after the pick, she just likes to bring things back to us and brag to the other dogs about how good she is, I'm sure she throws in a few fingers here and there :feck:

They are not really a problem for farmers unless they have cattle or horses (they spread lepto & brucellosis) and will bed down anywhere, inside engine compartments, sheds, chimneys etc. I want one as a pet but Kye says no :cry:

cropopossumslag.jpg