The Best Wind So Far

THE WIND WAS BLOWING YESTERDAY SO OFF WE WENT JUST GOT 2 HOURS INTO THE TRAVEL AND IT RAINED LIKE IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AROUND THE CATTERICK AREA. YOU COULD NOT SEE THE LINES ON THE MOTORWAY JUST GUESS WORK, I STILL HAD A GOOD HOUR OR MORE INTO MY TRAVEL HOPING THIS STORM WOULD BLOW OVER A LITTLE, GOT TO THE AREA THE WIND WAS JUST PERFECT A BLACK STARRY NIGHT YOU COULD NOT SEE YOUR HAND INFRONT OF YOUR FACE. MARS WAS WELL UP FOR IT AS SHE HASSNT BEN OUT FOR A HANDFUL OF DAYS DUE TO ME GETTING SOME SUN ON MY BACK. WE ENDED THE NIGHT ON 40 RABBITS AND COME ACCROSS ABIT OF FEATHER ON THE ROADSIDE AND MADE MY WAY BACK HOME AN EARLY NIGHT FOR ME COMPARED TO USUAL IN BED FOR 3.00AM BUT THEN AGAIN I SET OFF AT 3.00PM THE AFTERNOON BEFORE

IMG_2578_zpsz75dpp4l.jpg

IMG_2580_zpsissvjbow.jpg

IMG_2584_zpsl4hzxk2x.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 10

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE WIND WAS BLOWING YESTERDAY SO OFF WE WENT JUST GOT 2 HOURS INTO THE TRAVEL AND IT RAINED LIKE IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AROUND THE CATTERICK AREA. YOU COULD NOT SEE THE LINES ON THE MOTORWAY JUST GUE

ITS A GROUSE,, MATE

never add any dog,, whats bin sick i mite of bin lucky,,,, i think it,s vital to replace the energy and salts you have took from them om a half baked nite like this one,, a 3 hour drive after a nig

I GOT MESELF A 206 SW HDI, GAZ ,, JUST TO GIVE THE OLD ASTRA A BREAK, I WAS STARTING TO FEEL SORRY FOR HER,,LOL,PLUS ITS A CHANGE IN MOTOR;;;; :whistling:

Can't beat a change of motor in this game. I get bored of the same one. Lol.

People slate the Peugeots but I did 140k in one over 3 years and it never missed a beat.

1ST TIME IVE TOOK THE MOTOR OUT,,ONLY ADD IT A WEEK,,,,,THE ABS ,,LIGHT CAME ON ,AND STAYED ON THE ROADS WAS LIKE RIVERS AT TIMES,,MITE HAVE SOME THINK TO DO WITH IT,, OTHER THAN THAT GOT ME BACK HOME VERY QUICK,, ALL SO THE REAR GLASS WINDOW LIFTS UP,,,I PUT MESH UP,,, YOU CAN DRIVE PLACE TO PLACE GIVEING THE DOG SOME FRESH AIR

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

that surprises me lads! does the dog travel ok after eating a meal and then sitting in he back of the car for a few hours? atb

never add any dog,, whats bin sick i mite of bin lucky,,,, i think it,s vital to replace the energy and salts you have took from them om a half baked nite like this one,, a 3 hour drive after a night can be that bit to much to be expect,,, from the dogs body,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 3