Not A Cat Lover But ?

I don't really get the whole cat as a pet thing, but there you go. . . its someones pet. No different to how we feel about our dogs.

thats it jai, Buck could have killed in secs, he killed feral cats before the last bloody thing was stuck on his head with 4 feet and he choped it in secs, this old cat was just pet to her and it had no fear of dogs, it would be cruel really the thing wouldnd know what hit it , if hadnt held him back :yes:

• Like 1

I don't really get the whole cat as a pet thing, but there you go. . . its someones pet. No different to how we feel about our dogs.

thats it jai, Buck could have killed in secs, he killed feral cats before the last bloody thing was stuck on his head with 4 feet and he choped it in secs, this old cat was just pet to her and it had no fear of dogs, it would be cruel really the thing wouldnd know what hit it , if hadnt held him back :yes:

You mean it looked like it was clinging to his head, but it was just the way he retrieved it? Lol

You'd be a heartless bloke if you didn't hold them back mate. Bit like if someone wasn't much of a fan of dogs, and mine was in the road by my house. . . . . i'd still hope they stopped rather than just ran it over!

Live and let live :thumbs:

Besides, its never worth upsetting the people you have to live near for no reason :thumbs:

Edited by Ideation
  • Like 1

I never broke dog to cat and it's a pain there was no Cats when we moved here now the woman across the road has 6 of things that insists on using my flower bed's as a toilet and Don't get me started on her dogs that sh*t where they want

You'd be a heartless bloke if you didn't hold them back mate. Bit like if someone wasn't much of a fan of dogs, and mine was in the road by my house. . . . . i'd still hope they stopped rather than just ran it over!

Live and let live :thumbs:

Besides, its never worth upsetting the people you have to live near for no reason :thumbs:

100% right jai, :thumbs::tongue2: both sides to me are nice people , infact i went round to get some horse shit off them they got 12 acres horses sheep,alpacas ,, wanted for me garden for the winter, she gave me 2 barrows of it lol, plus she gave me 6 lamb chops that she got from her stock , and they were brill last night 2 and veg dinner :thumbs: the other with the cat lets me have cooking apples off her , so both are great neighbours to have by you. :yes: deff not worth upsetting over a cat, Buck can kill other stuff in the feild he bumps into :thumbs: