House Lurchers, Work As Well As Any Kennel Cur,s

I love having the dogs about the house.

Nothing better than letting them spread out in front of the fire after a morning ferreting or a nights lamping. Belly full of grub and watch them relax in the warmth and safety of my home.

They do get muddy and stink but I've got this thing upstairs which sorts that out. It's about 1.8m x 0.8m in size, gloss white and made out of 5mm acrylic. It's got 2 silver things in the middle, mounted to the wall and they release hot and cold water as you see fit. Fantastic bit of kit.

• Like 10

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if its in the dogs DNA it will serve the role of pet, worker ,companion, even be a pain in the arse if the kids or the wife isnt around. Lurchers are adaptable clever animals mostly underrated ,under

Nothing better after a long cold day on the hills than putting the fire on and enjoying a beer or 10, with the dogs sprawled out by my feet....maybe I'm just soft.

Ive got a good set of kennels in the garden, and I live on my own, no mrs living here and no kids. Ive one dog who lives in all the time, but used to be a kennel dog. To be honest he was a hard dog to

Posted Images

Nothing better than letting them spread out in front of the fire after a morning ferreting or a nights lamping. Belly full of grub and watch them relax in the warmth and safety of my home.

They do get muddy and stink but I've got this thing upstairs which sorts that out. It's about 1.8m x 0.8m in size, gloss white and made out of 5mm acrylic. It's got 2 silver things in the middle, mounted to the wall and they release hot and cold water as you see fit. Fantastic bit of kit.

mine add one of them thing,s today after a hard nite dose them the world of good,,,,,,,did your thing have a plug at one end,,lol

haha you crack me up gaz you always sound like youre about to sponk , by the way I think that thing is a called a bath humans use them haha

dogs inside ... dogs inside ... are you mad the dirty fukcing things should live outside where they belong a bit of old carpet draped over a chair for cover will do them ... baths showers and all this other nonsense is ridiculous ... my kids only bathed once a month and that was only if the smell started to bother me ... I am only joking of course I am soft as fukc with the dogs really ... tonight I am treating mine to half a fish head each ... well if the kids leave any that is .......

• Like 4

mine add one of them thing,s today after a hard nite dose them the world of good,,,,,,,did your thing have a plug at one end,,lol

That's it yeh. Plug at one end and a sponge at the other. Lol.

haha you crack me up gaz you always sound like youre about to sponk , by the way I think that thing is a called a bath humans use them haha

That's it. A bath. Good man. It was on the tip of my tongue.

Soon gets them smelling fresh and the warm water does their muscles the world of good ?

The Saluki x thrives in the home environment, the down side of it is when they are mud and a bit of claret, I put her through the shower, I have a couple of towels just for the dogs, extremely clean about the house, and they are more safer from the thieving scum, as for work, they are mad for it,, the down side is when you come to have a litter of pups, she would have to go to the shed then,(((((( in my younger days they were on the outside, in the kennel,

• Like 2

It seems most pepole like them in for there own well being, so they can say look at my killer lurcher all snuggled up next to the cat with the gas fire on haha you be feeding them farley rusk next , are some of these dogs as real as they get maide out to be , I know t jones gets out and seem to know the right spots were he can lamp 30 sitters and come home with a load , but any lurcher can do that you just gota find theright spots

• Like 2

It seems most pepole like them in for there own well being, so they can say look at my killer lurcher all snuggled up next to the cat with the gas fire on haha you be feeding them farley rusk next , are some of these dogs as real as they get maide out to be , I know t jones gets out and seem to know the right spots were he can lamp 30 sitters and come home with a load , but any lurcher can do that you just gota find theright spots

How does having the dogs in the house have any effect (positive or negative) on my own well being?

Can you elaborate?

My dogs are in and out.i was talking about this with a mate last week and still cant make my mind up on it.kennel dogs walked and worked all they really look forward to is work? house dog has fire human contact all day/night sofa treats cuddling into to lass etc ha ha.so when they have been out 3or 4 nights a week and feeling tired/stiff will the house dog just roll over on the sofa for its belly tickled all night while kennel dog is bouncing on kennel door when it hears the leash hmmm? I think you might see more keeness in kennel dog when there older and have been worked hard

• Like 1

My dogs are in and out.i was talking about this with a mate last week and still cant make my mind up on it.kennel dogs walked and worked all they really look forward to is work? house dog has fire human contact all day/night sofa treats cuddling into to lass etc ha ha.so when they have been out 3or 4 nights a week and feeling tired/stiff will the house dog just roll over on the sofa for its belly tickled all night while kennel dog is bouncing on kennel door when it hears the leash hmmm? I think you might see more keeness in kennel dog when there older and have been worked hard

you took the words out my mouth haha