Pup Size

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You sound paranoid.   Are you the big chief? Lol

No photo and no idea what size parents are? And you want strangers to guess what size a 13 week old pup is going to make. The mind boggles. Lol

Bonehead you and your so called mate hunting loon said you have loads of experience on lurcher surly you could answer your on question

Guessung low twentys?

Think mine was about 18-19" to the ahoulder at 14 weeks, the Dam was 24" and sire 26" tts so I'm presuming he'll be about the same size as the sire.

Depending what you feed the pup on they can get big growth spurts and throw an inch on in a week then stop for a bit!

I think on high meat diets they tend to grow a bit steadier.

JMO all the best with the pup.

Guessung low twentys?

Think mine was about 18-19" to the ahoulder at 14 weeks, the Dam was 24" and sire 26" tts so I'm presuming he'll be about the same size as the sire.

Depending what you feed the pup on they can get big growth spurts and throw an inch on in a week then stop for a bit!

I think on high meat diets they tend to grow a bit steadier.

JMO all the best with the pup.

thanks as got the pup off a guy who couldn't look after it anymore due to personal circumstances atb

An anti suspect now a 14 week old pup ....hmmmmmm.. Put a picture up be interesting to see the pup..atb

why are you harassing me for pictures all the time seems weird are you all there in head mate no wonder folk look down on guys that do this sport we guys like you stalking members whats it all about lad ??

Lol you batter in bonehead just my thoughts nate there's somthing no right your either hunting loon he bummed you up to being a good dog man then he gets banned now your coming away with some silly questions jmo you feel free to write your stuff I won't comment again on any of your threads

• Like 1

Lol you batter in bonehead just my thoughts nate there's somthing no right your either hunting loon he bummed you up to being a good dog man then he gets banned now your coming away with some silly questions jmo you feel free to write your stuff I won't comment again on any of your threads

well If he did then that's great but to be honest I don't know half of what that guy knew but that reason I do t Picts up as to many boys like ur self trying to be smart leave you to site

An anti suspect now a 14 week old pup ....hmmmmmm.. Put a picture up be interesting to see the pup..atb

why are you harassing me for pictures all the time seems weird are you all there in head mate no wonder folk look down on guys that do this sport we guys like you stalking members whats it all about lad ??

Like they say .the.cream allways rise to the top.....and stop sending me pms..lol there filling up my inbox...atb

• Like 1