Logun Mk2 Professional

Hello I recently bought one of these rifle and am having a problem with filling I can charge it to about 120bar then the air blows out the fill port I have changed the o ring on the probe but no joy has anyone any idea what the problem might be?

The gun otherwise is 100% shoots well and doesn't seem to have anyother leaks

The bottle I am using is a 300bar bottle that was filled on friday

Thanks rez the gun has a few cabinet marks but I may get the wood done up to make it like new real good handling gun tho

Okay thanks tom will have a go at that now see if I have an o ring for it

It's very small it was 2 quid I think and they post fast. A bit if a cowboy thing to do but as a temp fix I turned an o ring round once (had a tiny nick) and it worked. Be careful not to score the O ring seat when removing the old one.

Got the tiny oring changed and changed the two on the cylinder endcap with ones in the kit although now its blowing out around the dust cover so changed the two on the end cap back and its still blowing out around the dust cover

I noticed neither set of orings on the end cap fit the slot they seem to be too slim so I went and got ones that fitted the slot but they were far to tight to fit in the cylinder even when lightly greased.

Any other ideas or should I try more sizes?

Thanks again

Greg

the logun was my 1st pcp lads and although ive had it up for sale [no takers] ive got a soft spot for it now --its a keeper

So do you shoot left handed or right handed... The stocks are confusing meh.

As an edit them Logan do remind me of the theoben e-type systems. The trigger blade looks identical.