Sign in to follow this  
razorruddock

Permission Wanted In Exchange For Joiners Labour

Hello everyone I'm 26 years old been in the hunting game 11 years had a short break for a while well I served queen and country in the armed forces for a few years. I'm trying to find some new permission or even looking for some one that needs abit of company ferreting, shooting (shotguns) running dogs etc in exchange for them being genarous I offer my services as a fully qualified joiner. If any one can help or wants a chat please get in touch looking in Yorkshire area please thanks again Rob

Be careful if Darcy asks,to take a look at his back door ...

• Like 3

Bloody hell bit far int not bothered about you doing any work just offering you a night out .....I will let you know over next week

Get out door knocking, your opening gambit obviously runs like Hi Im looking for a bit of shooting,I dont expect it for nothing, so Im offering my services as a joiner etc,with an offer like that you will soon get some mate,best of luck and dont give up :thumbs:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this