Local Paper

just thought i would share this just read my local rag in it they do a weekly column from the local plod about crime in the area this is what it says late last friday night five boys aged between 11 and 16 were caught allegedly lamping between one piece of land and another this illegal activity involves the use of dogs to hunt hares and rabbits police scotland take wildlife crime and cruelty to animals seriously all those involved have now been charged since when was lamping for rabbits with dogs illegal this is what we are up against these lads will probably go to court and be done with this because they dont know the law what do you think

• Like 1

theres grooming gangs of pedoes out every night and hardly a word about it,couple of kids catching a few rabbits ffs,these peelers get their wages handy the cxxts,

yip and that's just the guys who run this country lol makes u proud to be British eh ? Edited by Hunting loon

It is legal on permission... Other side of the fence and its illegal. Moral of the story, dont get caught on the wrong side of the fence.

the way the article is worded they are implying that all lamping is illegal whether on permission or not atb

Thing is some don't give a shite bout respect of land and the hunted, gives us a bad name for the ones who do it the correct way,

while I would never condone or agree with breaking the law sure there are worse things taking part that would be more worth while of court time and make folk feel safer in there beds at night that charging a couple kids with poaching a rabbit

Lumping a couple of kids with criminal records over a couple of rabbits for fecks sake, what good does it do anyone? :no:

The young lads will have to tell future employers about that. It's a fecking joke. I hope the young lads have a good lamping life. this country is totally Fecked it's not as if they were in the local bus stop on a glue bag.

Just re read They have been charged it's a totoL fecking joke I would really be happy of my young 13yr old asking me to borrow my lamp than stand on a street corner.

This is the shit that the young lads have to put up with. Feck I could rant on and on leave the youngsters alone.

Edited by King.
  • Like 1

Lumping a couple of kids with criminal records over a couple of rabbits for fecks sake, what good does it do anyone? :no:

The young lads will have to tell future employers about that. It's a fecking joke. I hope the young lads have a good lamping life. this country is totally Fecked it's not as if they were in the local bus stop on a glue bag.
it all about dishing out fines so courts make money it just good business

sad times mate.

sad times mate.
if these young lads had been hunting rats without permission would of they still been done ? If they were neds terrorising oap wouldn't of been nothing cops could of done Edited by Hunting loon