hunting sites

Guest bobsuperdog

I think all in all this is a good site and i think with regards too banning etc that we as a discipline need to support more the general than the particular. There are those that have no experience and think they know it all and those that have vast years off lore behind them that say only the minimum. We have to have maybe a more tolerant and less abrasive attitude towards our friends !. We all ken who the dicks are and those like myself who are fascinated and supportive off the other members activities and learn from what they do. I am a shooting man who uses dogs I have 3 young sons and a daughter who are all brought up with it,I would like too think we ALL have this common ground are always learning are tolerant too all(without exc cause) and live too enjoy all our sports and work together to learn and help perpetuate them all for the future. It gets dangerous when your ideals judge the way of fellow hunter, what next the ginger,bald,fat,thin one,Scots,Welsh,Irish or English...come on like I said ye ken whos havin a laugh' and who's no...rise tae it and fallwi'it.

I'll go with that one macberran... :drink:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get rid of all the shooters, not shot guns just the ones who love to shoot Hares Foxes. Dont object to Deer if they need to be could, it makes my blood boil when thy post , if there was no ban shooting boys would keep there mouths shut For fear of being filled in buy the true dog men .Terrier Lurcher not dog showers or the rest of the fools who just like to talk the talk or have nothing better to do except play with there key boards. :censored:

Axeoil, your prejudiced towards other people involved in hunting...mmmm :hmm: it seems you have started zero topics? ..If your not happy, you know what to do :big_boss:

Guest little lurcher

i show my peddy dogs but blooming well work them too!!! i dont say a lot as on forums you tend to have too many bigging it up of what they can /have /want to do? you cant please all of the people all of the time? too many on here leave themselves open with locations etc, the antis are here what ever you may think , they read and digest all thats said on here and other forums too! personally id like to see a great big anti cull but cant it my way all the time, lol

one of my pet hates is watching non working lurchers getting placed in lurcher shows and my whippets being placed down at kc shows for being over muscled for the ring!!!!

i personally think the forum is good with plenty of useful help and threads which are informative as well as the funny ones, dont think you could change a lot as the blo**dy affects a lot of what some would post , jmo of course

Get rid of all the shooters, not shot guns just the ones who love to shoot Hares Foxes. Dont object to Deer if they need to be could, it makes my blood boil when thy post , if there was no ban shooting boys would keep there mouths shut For fear of being filled in buy the true dog men .Terrier Lurcher not dog showers or the rest of the fools who just like to talk the talk or have nothing better to do except play with there key boards. :censored:

OPINIONS ARE LIKE ARSEHOLES,WE ALL GOT ONE WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH AN OPINION IS YOUR CHOISE,HAS IT OCCURED TO YOU THAT SOME LANDOWNERS SHOOT OUT ALL THE HARES AND FOXES JUST TO KEEP OUT THE DOG MEN ,PUT YOURSELVE IN A KEEPERS POSITION ,A DAYS PARTRIDGE SHOOTING LINED UP ,DOG BOYS OUT LAMPING NEXT DAY NO BIRDS ON THE BEAT FOR THE GUNS TO SHOOT,DISTURBED BY YOU, OR PHEASANT DRIVES RUINED BY BOYS DOGGING OUT THE WOODS FOR DEER,ABD YOUR SURPRISED THEY SHOOT THEM,YES I PREFER

TO WORK THE DOGS ,BUT EACH TO THERE OWN, AND THEY PROBABLY OWN THE PERMISSION,WENT ON A BLUE HARE SHOOT THE OTHER DAY ONLY A SMALL WALKED UP DAY,3 GUNS EACH PAID 150.00 TOTAL BAG 8 HARES 6 PHEASANT 1 WOODCOCK 6 DUCKS,IF YOU LOOK THROUGH THE SPORTING PRESS THERE PLENTY OF DAYS LIKE THIS FOR SALE,MONEY COUNTS AND MOST HIGHLAND ESTATES WONT TOLERATE LURCHERMEN,HOW WOULD YOU DEFIEN A TRUE HUNTER ,A DOGMAN ,FERRETER, SHOOTER,FISHERMAN,LONGNETTER EACH TO THIER OWN AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL I SAY, MIND YOU I WOULD SOONER CATCH 20 RABBITS WITH A DOG THAN SHOOT 100 WITH A RIFLE MYSELF, ALL THE BEST

i dont think theres any more can be done really to improve this one....just keep deleting the idiots, touble causers, antis etc....there was once a forum that could never be matched for quality...but things got a bit crazy really....and the forum folded....if there was ever another like that without the crazy'ness then that would be the No 1 for me..

the best site i have ever seen ..and was privileged to be a part of ...................yis fellman

Guest little_lloyd

Axeoil, your prejudiced towards other people involved in hunting...mmmm :hmm: it seems you have started zero topics? ..If your not happy, you know what to do :big_boss:

Axeoil!!!

Your the jumped up twit who started all the moans and growns the last thread we had about shooting hares for pest controll!!!

If ye dont like shooting, you dont like it but a fair few of us do :bye:

i show my peddy dogs but blooming well work them too!!! i dont say a lot as on forums you tend to have too many bigging it up of what they can /have /want to do? you cant please all of the people all of the time? too many on here leave themselves open with locations etc, the antis are here what ever you may think , they read and digest all thats said on here and other forums too! personally id like to see a great big anti cull but cant it my way all the time, lol

one of my pet hates is watching non working lurchers getting placed in lurcher shows and my whippets being placed down at kc shows for being over muscled for the ring!!!!

i personally think the forum is good with plenty of useful help and threads which are informative as well as the funny ones, dont think you could change a lot as the blo**dy affects a lot of what some would post , jmo of course

COME ON IF YOUR A WORKING DOG MAN WHY YOU SHOWING YOUR DOGS, A DOG SHOW IS A BEUTY CONTEST, AND A JUDGE WILL PICK THE BEST DOG ON THE DAY THAT THEY THINK FITS THE BILL,IF YOURS ISENT PLACED AT LEAST YOU KNOW IT WORKS WELL,

Guest little lurcher

COME ON IF YOUR A WORKING DOG MAN WHY YOU SHOWING YOUR DOGS, A DOG SHOW IS A BEUTY CONTEST, AND A JUDGE WILL PICK THE BEST DOG ON THE DAY THAT THEY THINK FITS THE BILL,IF YOURS ISENT PLACED AT LEAST YOU KNOW IT WORKS WELL,

firstly im female! and have been involved with working and running dogs all my life! i show my kc whippets coz i want to!! im sick to death of show curcuits ruining breeds so it is upto ourselves to get back out there and put true working breeds back in the ring but never detract from their true purpose, i rarely show my lurchers and when i do its because I WANT TO, today i was entered in a show and chose to stay home and ferret , does that show where my loyalty lies? every once in a while though i put a true working whippet in the ring and get knocked for the muscle she has but i will not back down to these flabby poor examples we see in the ring today, last month i won a large stakes class with her and the judge was a true old fashioned hound man , and his comments to me made all the flack i get for working my show dogs including pouncy italian greyhounds, totally worthwhile, he remarks was " ahhhh at last a real whippet" then whispered did i work her, thats what makes it all worth the time and effort

now to get back on topic , the site is very good and some will show dogs too , we are all proud of our dogs in one way shape or form, be it in the ring or field or even on here , the site is informative and useful, the only change i would make would be to gaurd what is said more for fear of the antis within :thumbs:

IMO HARES ARE NOT FOR SHOOTING TOO EASILY WOUNDED. SEEN A HARE RUN ALINE OF SHOOTERS IT WAS LIKE THAT SCENE FROM DANCES WITH WOLVES WHEN IT ALL SETTLED DOWN THE HARE WAS IN BITS AND STILL BREATHING. NONE OF THEM BOTHERED TO FINISH IT THEY JUST WALKED AWAY . I WAS ASKED TO LEAVE THE HARES BY A KEEPER BECAUSE THE ITALIANS MORE OR LESS COULDN;T HIT ANYTHING ELSE.