about hunting sites since the b**

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

STOP ALL THE. NICE PUP.. GOOD DOG ..WHAT A CRACKER.SMART DOG .type of thing when mostly the poor dog in question is a mockery to its breed . Off now :bye::D:D

A good point donny, but how would you actually do that...

This site isnt too bad but there is one forum i look at where the mod's are complete wan*ers. You must need to have an A level in "self importance" and a degree in "how to be a jumped up prick" to be a mod on there!

Give some people a stripe on their shoulder and they think they are hitler!!

Guest bobsuperdog
STOP ALL THE. NICE PUP.. GOOD DOG ..WHAT A CRACKER.SMART DOG .type of thing when mostly the poor dog in question is a mockery to its breed . Off now :bye::D:D

well i think on an open forum as big as this it would be impossable

Its very time consuming trying to keep things right, people have different views & some are just plain ignorant as to whats the done thing and whats not, your never going to keep everyone happy on a forum..

Guest bobsuperdog

the only thing you can do is run the site the way you like a hunting site to be run

then if people like it they will stay and if not they will leave

but i think quality will always out way quanity

do you want the biggest site

or in your own view the best site with like minded people on it

Well I suppose its a non starter but it seems its an easy way to get your posts up ..I myself have said it once or twice when I see a really nice example of a breed .Terriers dont have to be as ugly as sin to work ,and I do appreciate a smart looking grafter .I also think there are a lot of nutters on here but there you go ..Its one of the better sites as it goes .Soon be xmas . :yes::D

i dont think theres any more can be done really to improve this one....just keep deleting the idiots, touble causers, antis etc....there was once a forum that could never be matched for quality...but things got a bit crazy really....and the forum folded....if there was ever another like that without the crazy'ness then that would be the No 1 for me..

Get rid of all the shooters, not shot guns just the ones who love to shoot Hares Foxes. Dont object to Deer if they need to be could, it makes my blood boil when thy post , if there was no ban shooting boys would keep there mouths shut For fear of being filled in buy the true dog men .Terrier Lurcher not dog showers or the rest of the fools who just like to talk the talk or have nothing better to do except play with there key boards. :censored:

ITS ALL GONNA GO MAD NOW LOL.... i can see where this is going :gunsmilie::wallbash::cry::o:boxing: ..... ;)

I think all in all this is a good site and i think with regards too banning etc that we as a discipline need to support more the general than the particular. There are those that have no experience and think they know it all and those that have vast years off lore behind them that say only the minimum. We have to have maybe a more tolerant and less abrasive attitude towards our friends !. We all ken who the dicks are and those like myself who are fascinated and supportive off the other members activities and learn from what they do. I am a shooting man who uses dogs I have 3 young sons and a daughter who are all brought up with it,I would like too think we ALL have this common ground are always learning are tolerant too all(without exc cause) and live too enjoy all our sports and work together to learn and help perpetuate them all for the future. It gets dangerous when your ideals judge the way of fellow hunter, what next the ginger,bald,fat,thin one,Scots,Welsh,Irish or English...come on like I said ye ken whos havin a laugh' and who's no...rise tae it and fallwi'it.