Mk3 Finder Problems

Who fixes them on here I'v got an old deban grey box could do with getting it fixed iv been meaning to send it to fine one for 3 years

Pipa fixes them. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/user/45600-pipa/

Just done another search and came up with this post by Darbo

There is company selling brand new collars that are manufactured by themselves and also repairing the old grey Deben boxes at competitive prices, its David Arthurs a Rotherham based company you can ring Dave direct on 07951286630 for prompt, professional service. :thumbs:

TC

Edited by tiercel

Hi lads got a mk3 that just won't work. Replaced batteries in both color and receiver but still nothing. Makes some random noises when it feels like it. Is their any way of resetting as this has been stored for a year with no batteries.

any help please.

Cheers fellers

Follow the link and give him a bell.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/classifieds/item/916-8ft-deben-grey-ferret-locator-box/

TC

Quick update on mk3 problems.

Got fed up with it not working so decided to tinker. Tools layed out and ready to go to war. What's the worst that can happen, shit or bust. removed battery casing and set about working out how everything came apart when i noticed the two little battery terminals were slightly corroded and looked like they had been pushed in to far. after a quick clean up and jiggle with terminals,new batteries and we're back in business. so glad i didn't right that collar off. just goes to show check the simple things first lads.

Cheers for the help with this and happy hunting.

• Like 1