Wet Weather Shooting!

Kirklees Guns in Huddersfield has the Galatian 3 or 4 carbine for the ridiculously low price of £289, in .22 as well!

http://www.kirklees-guns.co.uk/precharged-air-rifles.html

The carbine does not have open sights, but the synthetic does have picatinny rails for torches, bipods and other interesting bolt ons!

Sling supplied and it does come with a nice hard case!

hats where I seen it mate,

do they have it in .177 or just .22

must get a few shot from the size cylinder on them

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why buy a Hatsan Galatian? Well for weather like we had today! Supposed to be 2 showers, from 1-2 and 4-5, well try from 1 till 6! So I took Hattie out for some roost shooting as the wet will make the

Obviously not wishing to go into detail on an open forum, but if you been a good lad for a long time, now settled,family man,etc that will be taken into consideration,and will weigh heavily in your fa

Oh and the big rabbit was 2lb 6 ounce gutted and skinned!

Posted Images

That synthetic one looks the bis but its a thumb hole and me and thumb holes dont get on do they do a sporter in the synthetic mole

I was at my rfd,s the other day and had a look at the SMK m22 pcp now that looks like a good rifle well over a 100 shots in 22 and just under a 100 in 177 the only down side is the light colour stock it comes with a full shrouded barrel and up to now the reviews are good on it supposed to be very accurate and at £399 or under if you look around is a cheep pcp

Would i have one well may be ?

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-34841600-1441092127.jpg

post-63400-0-16473800-1441092138_thumb.jpg

I do wish they would chop the barrel and make it flush with the air cylinder, it would then look far less like an imitation semi auto shotgun, which is exactly what they have tried to replicate the look of.

I think thats why i like the look of them lol

• Like 1

The do look nice, the carbine does look better than the rifle.....

The bunny is being cooked as I type, it has been filleted, committed to stock with black pudding, apple, carrot and onion and will be served in one and three quarter hours time!

Edited by secretagentmole

I do wish they would chop the barrel and make it flush with the air cylinder, it would then look far less like an imitation semi auto shotgun, which is exactly what they have tried to replicate the look of.

Why not get a semi auto shotgun then Mac? ;)

Why not get a semi auto shotgun then Mac? ;)

Easy plod wont let me :cray: :cray: :cray:

its times like this when your past catches up with you :laugh:

• Like 1

I did not bud iv got two police officers in my family and i ask,d them to find out for me and they came back with a beffo no

lol

saved me wasting my time

but i still may just to see as iv been a good lad for years now i promise :whistling:

Obviously not wishing to go into detail on an open forum, but if you been a good lad for a long time, now settled,family man,etc that will be taken into consideration,and will weigh heavily in your favour, dependant on what you did you stand a good chance if the police can see you as a reformed character :thumbs: PM me if you want Mac and I will give you an honest opinion mate.

• Like 2