Time For A New Lamp

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Long gone have the nights of carrying a car battery or motorbike battery!! God knows how many pairs of shirts or army trousers I've burnt with leaked acid after falling over an leaking. As for lamps?

i remember walking all night just for a couple runs, swapping over every couple of fields because of the weight of the battery, or traveling 100 miles for the lamp to fcuk up in the first field,get ba

Yeh cracking review that, cleared things right up for me. Thanks very much ???   "Bigger,brighter,lighter it's got a dimmer an tracer r shite"

Posted Images

I have found them on eBay, but at £125 pound

Them 150 ones r poo these new lightforce ones r ten times better an the same price

Do you use one of these Moggy, what's the battery life like on them?
they r 120 pounds for the 170 one mate that's how much I payed

My friend has a 150 they have a good range and no hassle with cable battery etc and isnt as blue colour as my clulite but eyes dont show up aswell and rabbits with there back to you seemed to blend in more compared to halogen 170 i use harder to spot stuff if your searching an area quickly

• Like 1

Anyone tried the clulight plr 150 yet , them lamps moggy on about are in the countryman weekly have been for a couple of month

Is that the £45 one? I looked at that, not bad price if works, has anyone on here tried one?

I was looking at £150 budget for a good lamp, the night master ones look good but I'm not sure about them being right for the dogs, I want to get away from the wires and separate batteries.

Them 150 ones r poo these new lightforce ones r ten times better an the same price

I should hope it's better as it's double the price
I doubt it's any better.
As I said it's ten times better

The original striker 170 isn't ten times better. I've had them side by side. It's a bit brighter and goes a bit further. But it was piss all.

So in what way is that one "ten times better"?

It's twice the price for a start...

I should hope it's better as it's double the price
I doubt it's any better.
As I said it's ten times better
The original striker 170 isn't ten times better. I've had them side by side. It's a bit brighter and goes a bit further. But it was piss all.

So in what way is that one "ten times better"?

It's twice the price for a start...

cant u read look 7 posts back