Few Pics...

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

Whats the a4 like is it the 4x4 nice

no its not a s kev lol 19 tdi 56 plate its ok for its age

Lmao and here's me thinking you had money. You called my vectra an old bag of shit. Hahaha. You're a funny guy snapper.

you can buy them vecs you got 500 biggest bums on the road fact , I haveint got money am just a normal lad

Whats the a4 like is it the 4x4 nice

no its not a s kev lol 19 tdi 56 plate its ok for its age
Lmao and here's me thinking you had money. You called my vectra an old bag of shit. Hahaha. You're a funny guy snapper.
you can buy them vecs you got 500 biggest bums on the road fact , I haveint got money am just a normal lad
thers the disco nothing special but it gets us outpost-88363-0-36705500-1439314692.jpg

Lol wipe your mouth snapper. You've got 2 old bags of shit. Same as me. Just yours are older. Hahahahaha.

And as for "see what the dogs are made of come October". FFS. Hardly testing times is it October FFS. Young still about everywhere.

You're a bigger melt than I thought and you are proving it more with every post.

Test the dogs in October ????

£1000 a slip and I am in and al bring my labrabull

Make it £2000 il bring my..springerbull

f**k this game on :yes:

Tonight it is then...

not tonight I am washing my hair :laugh:

What pubic ....

nar man just whip that off lol

I heard men with little dicks do this to make it look bigger..lol

Am not bothered when septmber , febuary , wenever gas stop nit picking , that lanny only for hunting dont want nothing to good lol it does its job and thats it , a4 56 plate going for 3500 on net , vectras 800 58 plate , if you know enythink about cars you will know youre driveing round in the bum not me

£1000 a slip and I am in and al bring my labrabull

Make it £2000 il bring my..springerbull

f**k this game on :yes:

Tonight it is then...

not tonight I am washing my hair :laugh:

What pubic ....

nar man just whip that off lol

I heard men with little dicks do this to make it look bigger..lol

I heard that too but I am blessed so just looks better :laugh:

Am not bothered when septmber , febuary , wenever gas stop nit picking , that lanny only for hunting dont want nothing to good lol it does its job and thats it , a4 56 plate going for 3500 on net , vectras 800 58 plate , if you know enythink about cars you will know youre driveing round in the bum not me

does it ride on coils or air bags snap been in both types they are like boats over stubble much prefer the landi 90

WP_20150310_18_02_07_Pro_zps1qlixlzr.jpg