Few Pics...

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

Snapper you like to see the dogs tucking into their grub don't you...A68FCD97-4FE8-44B6-AF1E-C326F069CCD2_zps

Funks sake gaz everybody knows you can't feed raw to a pup ... They have to be at least 14 months old lol .........

Oh no. I'm rubbish at this dog malarky

Listen just don't do anything with it until it's 14 months old then you can do what you want .......

alrite fat head I recon yore a bit Michael barrymore ye big nibbler

Back at the childish name calling are we youngster ... I love it when your caught out as knowing nothing lol .......

• Like 1

Snapper you like to see the dogs tucking into their grub don't you...A68FCD97-4FE8-44B6-AF1E-C326F069CCD2_zps

Funks sake gaz everybody knows you can't feed raw to a pup ... They have to be at least 14 months old lol .........

Listen just don't do anything with it until it's 14 months old then you can do what you want .......
Ok ok. I've got it. They are both going up the kennel and that's where they will stay
gaz I cant be arsed makeing this in to 40 page thread. if youre that confident in youre dogI will come down with 1 my dogs on my own and we will let the dogs do the talking your just a loadmouth who wont back it up .bring ye mate crackers if you want if you need some one to hold you're hand , ile come on my own

Snapper what you involving yourself for again?

Me and Ken where having the crack and you come on again gobbing off.

Go take your dogs for a 5 mile jog, if they are fit enough.

Ok ok. I've got it. They are both going up the kennel and that's where they will stay

gaz I cant be arsed makeing this in to 40 page thread. if youre that confident in youre dogI will come down with 1 my dogs on my own and we will let the dogs do the talking your just a loadmouth who wont back it up .bring ye mate crackers if you want if you need some one to hold you're hand , ile come on my own

hot air lad now up road kid

hot air lad now up road kid

I've been up the road. Did 6 mile. Dogs tongues didn't come out.

Each to their own, every man has his own method of exercise and how much to give.

I haven't used a bike ever, or a treadmill for that matter.

I really enjoy the walk and I've had pups out a fair old walk, running, chasing diving about before seven months never mind fourteen.

All dogs are different and a good dog man can read his wards and regulate accordingly.

I'd definitely think there are more dogs fcuked by being left laid in the kennel than being taken for a trot behind a bike of an evening.

I remember thinking as I put my 16 year old dog down when his back end went, damn, I must have given you too much exercise as a pup.

• Like 3

Each to their own, every man has his own method of exercise and how much to give.I haven't used a bike ever, or a treadmill for that matter.I really enjoy the walk and I've had pups out a fair old walk, running, chasing diving about before seven months never mind fourteen.All dogs are different and a good dog man can read his wards and regulate accordingly.I'd definitely think there are more dogs fcuked by being left laid in the kennel than being taken for a trot behind a bike of an evening.I remember thinking as I put my 16 year old dog down when his back end went, damn, I must have given you too much exercise as a pup.

every 1 has there own a pinion mackay. I got a 12 week old pup its out everyday with the other dogs

Each to their own, every man has his own method of exercise and how much to give.

I haven't used a bike ever, or a treadmill for that matter.

I really enjoy the walk and I've had pups out a fair old walk, running, chasing diving about before seven months never mind fourteen.

All dogs are different and a good dog man can read his wards and regulate accordingly.

I'd definitely think there are more dogs fcuked by being left laid in the kennel than being taken for a trot behind a bike of an evening.

I remember thinking as I put my 16 year old dog down when his back end went, damn, I must have given you too much exercise as a pup.

Good post mackay.

I'm a foot man myself generally, nothing beats a good half-day mooch. Take a flask and a Sarny in the rucksack and disappear for 5-6 hours.

I aren't one for leaving pups behind. She was in my arms when she was too young to keep up. They don't learn in the pen.

The bike just comes in handy if I'm short on time, you can cover more distance in less time. Or like the other night, I just fancied a change and a bit of a leg workout so went up some steep hills and rough terrain on the mountain bike.

• Like 1

Each to their own, every man has his own method of exercise and how much to give.I haven't used a bike ever, or a treadmill for that matter.I really enjoy the walk and I've had pups out a fair old walk, running, chasing diving about before seven months never mind fourteen.All dogs are different and a good dog man can read his wards and regulate accordingly.I'd definitely think there are more dogs fcuked by being left laid in the kennel than being taken for a trot behind a bike of an evening.I remember thinking as I put my 16 year old dog down when his back end went, damn, I must have given you too much exercise as a pup.

every 1 has there own a pinion mackay. I got a 12 week old pup its out everyday with the other dogs

How far is that doing snapper?

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me in trim,,,and all so the dog'''' at the drop of a hat,,,,we are both ready to be chucked in the deep end,,,,

IMG_9540_zpsafhudtuz.jpg

• Like 6

I dont count the miles I just take them out ,the saluki x caught a wood pigeon today and the pups scranned it , I recon she would make a show off youre brindle dog

I dont count the miles I just take them out ,the saluki x caught a wood pigeon today and the pups scranned it , I recon she would make a show off youre brindle dog

Ok let me get this right...

You've hammered me for 25 pages for taking a 7 month old pup on a 5 mile cock stride. But now tell me that your 12 week old pup has been doing much more with your older dogs? And that's okay?

They must be doing much more, because last night you said how your dogs were much fitter than mine. So you must have been doing 8-10 mile trotting every day trough summer.

That's too much for a 12 week old pup snapper lad.

(Watch him back pedal...)

Ok let me get this right...

You've hammered me for 25 pages for taking a 7 month old pup on a 5 mile cock stride. But now tell me that your 12 week old pup has been doing much more with your older dogs? And that's okay?

They must be doing much more, because last night you said how your dogs were much fitter than mine. So you must have been doing 8-10 mile trotting every day trough summer.

That's too much for a 12 week old pup snapper lad.

(Watch him back pedal...)

Lol my back wall is the wall to the country park ye idiot .2 mins and am in the park , and it holds everything so its not a bad place to bring dogs up , if the pup gets tired , which it doesint it gets picked up , my dogs have seen more graft than yourse get over it , if you dont like it pm me ile bring 1 off my dogs and ile let you choose which 1.

Lol my back wall is the wall to the country park ye idiot .2 mins and am in the park , and it holds everything so its not a bad place to bring dogs up , if the pup gets tired , which it doesint it gets picked up , my dogs have seen more graft than yourse get over it , if you dont like it pm me ile bring 1 off my dogs and ile let you choose which 1.

Snapper this has never been about "my dog is better than your dog". Never. I never big my dogs up. This brindle thing is a piece of shit. Struggles catch a cold in December. But she's fit. And is always fit.

I work 60-70 hours a week so if you don't do more than me then you're doing something wrong.

Just don't get telling me what to do with my 7 month old pup when you haven't got a clue.

12 week old pup doing the same mileage as your super fit adult dogs without getting tired? Stop talking piss lad.