New Pen Cost (Advice Needed)

Anyone have a rough idea of how much it would be to build a breeze block run big enough for 3 dogs?

My floor is already concrete, I already have galvanised dog run panels and the labour will be done cheap/free, just looking for an idea of the cost of materials.

Thanks in advance

Have you got any measurments in mind mate ? If you have get whoevers doing your blocks for ya give you a estimate on how many blocks you will need and how much sand and cement they usually use with that amount of blocks that way you can get in touch with your local builders yard and get a price for the lot

I've just spent 3k on 3 runs but needed a wall and a whole area concreted.

Blocks were £1 from wickes.

labour was £1400

If you can get free labour and you have base and pen doors bet you could get them built for under £500.

I put them bitchemen sheets on the roof - £16 each.

It will be 5m long 2.8 wide and 1.9 high if anyone can help

If you're having a solid back wall (5m x 1.9m) and 2 solid end walls 2.8m x 1.9m) its 200 blocks, if you're having mesh fronts with a pillar/small dividing wall you need a few more, best guess is about 250 blocks in all, a ton of sand won't be far off enough, 5/6 cement should be enough.

• Like 1