Anyone Have Or Had This X?

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has ever worked with or even own this cross beddy/grey deerhound collie/grey x whippet?

be nice to see some pics if anyone has any

thanks

Wasn't there a litter up Oxford way a short while ago, BeddyXgrey stud collie/grey whippet and a bit of deer bitch ? Seen the beddyXgrey work good dog and pups looked a good sort.

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has ever worked with or even own this cross beddy/grey deerhound collie/grey x whippet?

be nice to see some pics if anyone has any

thanks

In my ill informed opinion I'd just call that a Lurcher or Lurcher to Lurcher breeding..... Too many folk get hung up on names/breed and percentages.....

Matt

• Like 3

My brindle bitch is deer/grey collie/grey X deer/whippet/grey.

So what you are after but without the beddy.

If I was to breed her (which I probably won't) I wouldn't hesitate to go for a beddy/whip/grey or wheaten/whip/grey. The terrier blood wouldn't hurt at all and would only add to the mix I think.

At the end of the day all these multiple crosses that you think will be world beaters will be hard to find, genetics will probably prove you wrong. A lurcher to lurcher bred from working parents is what your looking for collies beddys, deerhound, bull may be in the mix,but in reality the best dogs come from working stock, its inherent in them and always will be.