Stray

Took in a stray last night. Found wandering the streets, she's painfully thin, covered in flea bites and mess, She looks like she's had some kits recently even though she's only young herself. I've got her in at the vets later to give her a good check over as I think she's got an infection in her vagina. She is very tame and a joy to have around. I'll post updates with pictures of her progress and see what the vets says later

This was her last night

20150716_192153_zpsjqvllkr6.jpg

20150716_192137_zpstxixmmkt.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like you got yourself a new team member matey. .get some grub down it .

I've got some spot on for ferrets if you want to call round for some..Bring the pup,its been a while. :thumbs:

Looks like you got yourself a new team member matey. .get some grub down it . I've got some spot on for ferrets if you want to call round for some..Bring the pup,its been a while. :thumbs:

Just been to the vets mate. Course of antibiotics for her. Should get her eating, she's no appetite at all. Are you in tomorrow? Giving blood in a bit so can't get down

Looks like you got yourself a new team member matey. .get some grub down it . I've got some spot on for ferrets if you want to call round for some..Bring the pup,its been a while. :thumbs:

Just been to the vets mate. Course of antibiotics for her. Should get her eating, she's no appetite at all. Are you in tomorrow? Giving blood in a bit so can't get down

aye bud...giz a bell... she,s probably been fed on shite mate and doesn't know what decent grub is yet... lol..

Plenty of tasty morsels in my freezer for her. :thumbs:

aye bud...giz a bell... she,s probably been fed on shite mate and doesn't know what decent grub is yet... lol.. Plenty of tasty morsels in my freezer for her. :thumbs:

I'll give you a ring in the morning mate