old school

Bedlington Greyhound Pups For Sale

transport will be no bother mate im sure the lad would hold back for you if not i could hold it here for few week

• Like 3

Yes good call anyone ever brought a pup over from Ireland ?

I've just called Michael (franantic) who advertises in the lurcher section. I'm after a quote to bring a pup from this litter to Bristol. I'll let you know what he says. Where are you?

I'm in south wales I could easily travel to bristol

nice to see folk willing to help other folk out, hope somebody can sort summat out so you get pup after holiday mate

• Like 2

great looking prospects there for someone.

I'm in south wales I could easily travel to bristol

It's £80 per pup for the transport. Probably be a bit more for the chipping and passport. There will be additional cost to get the pup from the North, to the transporter in the South.

If you want a pup, I can kennel it for you until you get back from your holiday. I'm just waiting on the seller to respond to my PM and then I'll let you know the final transport cost.

• Like 2

great offer that mate, good on you

I've been searching for a dog of this breeding since I lost my Klyde. If I can get my pup and help someone out, then so much the better...

• Like 4

Thanks for the kind offers I am going to work out all the cost 9f everything and get back to you asap

Hey, I think I've replied to all the messages... Thanks for all the interest! What's the craic with all this rabies jab and passport shit?? Has it all changed since I got mine over 2 years ago???

Thanks for the kind offers I am going to work out all the cost 9f everything and get back to you asap

the pup is very cheap at 100 notes then there is a bit extra no brainer to me may set you back £200 well worth that imo

• Like 1