wi11ow

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pups first ouingt she must of thought this is harder that i thought

ive found the first xs span x terrier are perfect steady as f..k great to learn off   my old bitch she taught me so much     these 3/4 spaniel x terrier are very much like a spaniel but more s

yes thats were it went

Cracking dogs, I think I have made my mind up I'll get something like this as my next bushing dog.

Can you use these spaniel/terrier types like a gundog or do these loose this with the cross?

• 2 weeks later...

Fencing behind hedge to small the rabbit runs under it dogs carnt fit throu I've found these Spaniel xs are not divey

Not having a pop willow but id never work mine as close to heavy traffic as that,if the rabbit could get under or through mine would follow or go over,plus its impossible to know what will next pop out of the brush and make its escape.Busy looking mutts you have there,impressive.

in over 30 years never loss or had a dog think about going across bolted everything along the banks MAYBE thats why i like these spaniel xs

you just have a little more controll over them but no what you mean :thumbs:

Fencing behind hedge to small the rabbit runs under it dogs carnt fit throu I've found these Spaniel xs are not divey

Not having a pop willow but id never work mine as close to heavy traffic as that,if the rabbit could get under or through mine would follow or go over,plus its impossible to know what will next pop out of the brush and make its escape.Busy looking mutts you have there,impressive.

Mine is the same. can't work her any where near roads busy or not as she will track bunny to where ever it tries to go, i'm sure she has some hound in her. I should really get something similar to yours willow. atb fellas.

Edited by day and night walker

My Spaniel lurcher is the first dog I've had with spaniel in it and she is one bright switched on dog. I love my little bushing Jack Russell...she's a cracker...., but I just sometimes find it a bit of a pain in the neck if she is stuck marking something and I have to go and get her.......not her fault she's doing her job...just the way my body is these days. Not that it happens all the time, but never the less because of the way I feel these days I like something that can be easily whistled off what they're doing.

How do you find the span x terrier in this regard.......do they throw more to the spaniels sharp response or the the terriers determination to stick.....or have you found it to vary ?

ive found the first xs span x terrier are perfect steady as f..k great to learn off

my old bitch she taught me so much

these 3/4 spaniel x terrier are very much like a spaniel but more steady

this other bitch i have is a spaniel x terrier beagle is starting to track like a beagle more so she is out in the wind

• Like 10
  • 2 weeks later...