Falcon Fn12 .177

Falcon FN12

I got my new (to me) falcon FN12 in .177 dropped off to me on site today and as soon as the gaffers had gone I set up a decent back stop and got it sighted in.

First 8 shot mag

AEB116DF-9494-4405-9D48-E41C18B78DF1.jpg

Second 8 shot mag

5CBED264-0C0A-496F-B6AC-3795B4DDF956.jpg

Third 8 shot mag

02DF82B9-4A91-4C5F-820A-9185CF356DB6.jpg

This is the best 8 shot string I have ever done. Literally single holed every pellet.

It wasn't from long range, probably 20 yards maximum but its safe to say this little falcon is a tack driver

Pellets were crosman premier hollow points

Boy am I pleased with this little purchase

• Like 1

FN12?! :D Mint mate. Pictures...

Reminds of getting AirGunner in the nintez than model.

Didn't they do a proper smaller version too? FN8 or 10? The 8's a pistol I think...

Absolutely top airguns are falcon fn,s you will not be disappointed. Iv had several and currently have a falcon fn 19 raptor in .22 and I'll never part with it. Ridiculously accurate, Simple and a nice gun to look at I'm sure it will do you proud!

I bought one from your brother I think Tom.

Sold it as it was for my lad who didn't use it but ended up getting this purely for nostalgia I think as the falcon lighthunter was the first pcp I ever owned and really missed it when I sold it

Loving this little thing already

• Like 1

I remember when I was a boy I would buy air gunner magazine with my pocket Money I used to look at falcon fn,s and dream about owning one lol. Probably why iv Always owned one. Even an air arms s410 I owned didn't have the same charm and I sold it and bought a falcon fn again!