new to the game

Nice to see a newcomer!

What got you interested in ferreting Paddy?

And do you already have ferrets?

As far as the locator is concerned..

I dont actually use one, but to buy one, is not cheap.

Unless you can find a cheap one maybe on this forum?

Good Luck.

And if you need any help what so ever, just PM me.

:D

Hi Paddy its probably best if you can find someone near you to tag along with on a few outings , that way you will see how things are done , pretty sure someone on here may be able to help you if need be :D

Nice to see a newcomer!

What got you interested in ferreting Paddy?

And do you already have ferrets?

As far as the locator is concerned..

I dont actually use one, but to buy one, is not cheap.

Unless you can find a cheap one maybe on this forum?

Good Luck.

And if you need any help what so ever, just PM me.

:D

thanks, ive allways been intrested in hunting, and when a mate offerd me two i thought i would give it a go. ok thankyou

Hi Paddy its probably best if you can find someone near you to tag along with on a few outings , that way you will see how things are done , pretty sure someone on here may be able to help you if need be :D

actually i have got a freind also intrested in ferreting, who i will go with when my ferrets ar old enough, and im quite lucky to live in a area were there are people willing to let us use their land in return for a little help

thanks kay

actually i have got a freind also intrested in ferreting, who i will go with when my ferrets ar old enough, and im quite lucky to live in a area were there are people willing to let us use their land in return for a little help

thanks kay

Hi Paddy, welcome to the world of ferrets and ferreting. I started last season and after a rough start i'm learning after every outing and loving every minute.

Hi Paddy, welcome to the world of ferrets and ferreting. I started last season and after a rough start i'm learning after every outing and loving every minute.

or8t bryney

thanks :D good. its a very fun unpredictable sport ( the best kinds) lol. ive been a few times last season with freinds and decided to get my own and give it a go :drink:

i would buy a few cheap 6 oz purse nets get a cheap 8 ft mrk1 locator and try some open warrens in a feild so you cant lose the ferret :thumbs:

grate minds think alike :laugh: me and a freind have around 6 or 7 acers of feilds we are able to use with plnty of warrens. could you recommend a website or shop in the rotherham/sheffield area?

paddy :drink:

Hi.

Im new to ferreting and would be very gratefull if anyone could give me some tips or advice.

Also if anyone knows were i can find a cheap locator please let me know.

thanks paddy

:welcomeani: mate , there are plenty of lads and lasses on here that will help you out when you need it ,all you have to do is ask mate :thumbs: