Problem With Dogs Back Legs

I have a 9 month old bedlington whippet and she has had no problem's upto now....iv just taken he out for a walk and she can't run properly she can't kept up with my jack Russell and when she tries her back legs are wide apart and she looks like she is struggling, i was jus wondering cold ito be a pulled muscle or shall I get her straight to the vet...any advice please

Ken woodacre, boneman. Definitely reccomended. Only a fiver a dog. He sorted a problem with one of mine that a vet couldn't. If he can't sort it, then go vet and it's only a fiver u've lost, better than doing it the other way round!

you would of been better just jumping in your car and getting it looked at off a vet ,by the time you came on at 6.31 and still asking for bone man at dinner time, that's just na good mate ,you probley need some meloxicam or some sort of meds anyway ,if you could of went to the bone man straight away that's a different storey,i am not giving you a dig here just with it being 630 the bone man will be fast asleep and theres no time to waste when its your pride and joy ,wish your dog atb with recovery ,and go see your local bone man for next time you need him ,keep his number in your phone it will be the best number you have atb bobza

you would of been better just jumping in your car and getting it looked at off a vet ,by the time you came on at 6.31 and still asking for bone man at dinner time, that's just na good mate ,you probley need some meloxicam or some sort of meds anyway ,if you could of went to the bone man straight away that's a different storey,i am not giving you a dig here just with it being 630 the bone man will be fast asleep and theres no time to waste when its your pride and joy ,wish your dog atb with recovery ,and go see your local bone man for next time you need him ,keep his number in your phone it will be the best number you have atb bobza

but if the vet dont understand running dogs they will tell you shit and ££££££££££££££££££££££ so you have wasted alot more than a day ring a bone man more chance of getting to the problem

I was out the door at about half 5 noticed the problem at about 6 when I let her out the car and asked advice on here. ..she was in the vets at 12 o'clock so before you say anything shhhhhhh....the vets have said she is fine and they can't see any problems and now I I'm ringing some bone men...I got recommend