Accident.... Hob In Beside Newborn

Well got up this morning quickly doing my duties [BANNED TEXT] work dog walk etc come bk in the back gate heard the sound of kits in the hutch sure enough 9 kits 1 dead so had no time to sort the other hut had no option but too leave my hob in beside mum and kits home from work 12 hrs later to discover bk upto 9 kits and the hob not bothered by them infact cuddling round them with the jill i have seperated him now but i seriously thought the worst going too work today anyone else ever had a hob that dont bother had an old guy tell me once [BANNED TEXT] about an albino hob he had that stayed with kits till they were gone but honestly thought it was bulls**t

I've had a few litters over the year's in large court's where the they've all been in together and been completely unharmed and looked after from both sides.

I'v also tried to breed from one jill I owned but every time she would eat her young whenever she was in a breeding hutch separated from the other's by herself, the only time she did successfully rear kit's is when she was sharing a court with other jills and a seedless hob... Funny little things.

• Like 1

Thanks for replies guys if im honest the way things were going i honestly dont think he would have harmed or bothered them but im not one for chances as i also have 3 people wanting kits from me and kping 1 myself so better safe than sorry thanks again geo

• Like 1