Aup lads it's been a long time since I last showed my face on THL hope all is well.

Anyhow I'm having trouble with my R10 mk|| 177 ?

The Rifle as been sat for the last few mouth but fancied a shoot today so last night got her out shot around 25 slugs to make sure she was firing on all cylinders ? everything was good so recharged her back to 190 bar as always?? so off I went first thing this morning 75 mile trip up the m180 got ready and set up saw a good opportunity at about 20 yards 1 shot fires 2 mills above target ? Young rabbit remains sat in the edge so I line up again going a dot under the target takes the shot ?? poof of air and that was it psi under 100 bar and to make matters worse Iv left the s510 at home so it was a long drive back in a shit mood ? filled her back up same again shoots 5-6 good rounds then drops and drops Any ideas what this could be? Or anyone had this issue? Bought the rifle new in December 14

• Like 2

Hi Smoothfinish

Sounds like your rings have dried out and that is what's causing the leak send it to THE RAT WORKS for a service and tune you won't be sorry.

I hope this helps

ATB

Mike

DOESN'T MISS A BEAT!!!!!!!!!!

post-89455-0-24911200-1432570162_thumb.jpg

Edited by kilbs66
  • Like 1

Hi Smoothfinish

Sounds like your rings have dried out and that is what's causing the leak send it to THE RAT WORKS for a service and tune you won't be sorry.

I hope this helps

ATB

Mike

DOESN'T MISS A BEAT!!!!!!!!!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You have a bloody kitchen with an Island?! Yar. :D

Nice 10. Shrouds are a must. Dunno why they didn't factory fit them.

• Like 2

Hi Smoothfinish

I hope this helps

ATB

Mike

DOESN'T MISS A BEAT!!!!!!!!!! attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You have a bloody kitchen with an Island?! Yar. :D

Nice 10. Shrouds are a must. Dunno why they didn't factory fit them.

Hahahaha yeah I'm so middle class these days. Where else am I going to park my R10

Cheers

Mike

• Like 1

I'm sure you will find someone competent to do your service.

With recent work and horror stories about bodged guns I wouldn't be sending anything to them.

That is interesting Moxy, pray do tell! I was thinking of taking a gun there and getting it tuned.

With recent work and horror stories about bodged guns I wouldn't be sending anything to them.

That is interesting Moxy, pray do tell! I was thinking of taking a gun there and getting it tuned.

NO!! Not a position I want to be in the middle of and not on this forum.

All I will say is having a mosey on various cricket And kalibrgun FB groups will make for interesting reading. Along with some Bullpup forums.

IMO. How you can fit other people's ideas and parts to a rifle. Call it a "tune" and take credit is..? well.......??

Who's this? IV missed on the gossip side,thought ratworks had a good rep

Yes he's talking about the RAT WORKS. I have two RAT WORKS rifles and they are excellent. I am just about to get another one in .25 calibre.

Opinions are like arseholes we all have them and some of them stink, but we are all allowed one.

Cheers

Mike