My Hobs Have Had The Snip

Took my hobs to the vets today for snip very impressed with the work the vet done and a very good price £55 for both ,

The youngest of the too Malachi went as planed but Tim poor bloke all was well but one of his knackers wouldn't go back in the sack so off with the pair "ouch" he's the handy work post-74118-0-64441900-1431729334.jpg this is Tim

post-74118-0-07702300-1431729382.jpg and Malachi

I don't understand, if you were having them castrated surely the vet was meant to remove the testicles, not try and push them back in the scrotum. However if you went for a vasectomy and the vet encountered problems and was forced to castrate I wouldn't be happy. They can't now bring jills out of season.

Took my hobs to the vets today for snip very impressed with the work the vet done and a very good price £55 for both ,

The youngest of the too Malachi went as planed but Tim poor bloke all was well but one of his knackers wouldn't go back in the sack so off with the pair "ouch" he's the handy work attachicon.gifimage.jpg this is Tim

attachicon.gifimage.jpg and Malachi

hi, do you mind if i am cheeky and ask what vet you use? i am from county durham and use abbey vets near the durham johnston school for the mutt but they are always painfull, never had a trip that cost me less than 50 bar even for checkups and stuff. wanted to take the ferrets elsewhere

cheers

joel

I'm with Wilson at bish but also started to use one at darlo (faverdale) I'll get the name from the wife when I'm home about half hour,

That's what happened mate

She done the op but he started to bleed

The youngest of the too Malachi went as planed but Tim poor bloke all was well but one of his knackers wouldn't go back in the sack so off with the pair "ouch" he's the handy work attachicon.gifimage.jpg this is Timattachicon.gifimage.jpg and Malachi

hi, do you mind if i am cheeky and ask what vet you use? i am from county durham and use abbey vets near the durham johnston school for the mutt but they are always painfull, never had a trip that cost me less than 50 bar even for checkups and stuff. wanted to take the ferrets elsewhere

cheers

joel

It's Darlington vet clinic mate the price I got was a favour returned think it's £40 per hob which is still cheap

The youngest of the too Malachi went as planed but Tim poor bloke all was well but one of his knackers wouldn't go back in the sack so off with the pair "ouch" he's the handy work attachicon.gifimage.jpg this is Timattachicon.gifimage.jpg and Malachi

cheers

joel

It's Darlington vet clinic mate the price I got was a favour returned think it's £40 per hob which is still cheap

Cheers bud I will check them out, it's got to be cheaper than abbey vets

Why dont you get a price to have one vasectomised, best thing i ever did when i got my old hob done but hes sadly passed away now after many years of service, ill be getting a hob kit and hell be done as soon as he is ready