Dogs Back Legs

It is what is called cow-hocked: look at the back end of a cow from the same angle. I've had one or two dogs like this, never caused a problem: if the angle was very severe it might reduce early pace a little, but yours is fine, and as the pup matures its legs will strengthen anyway. Steady trotting (not too fast) beside a bike or you jogging, just a couple of miles a day, will help to strengthen the legs too. Better than galloping about flat out before a pup has finished its skeletal growth. If it's a steady sort of pup that doesn't just tear continually about so much the better.

• Like 1

get a fishing rod bit of fishing line and a rabbit skin swing it anti clockwise twenty times , then alternate clock wisetwenty times do it every day take 10 minutes help to build up muscle and strengthen tendons /on each side equally.

• Like 1

get a fishing rod bit of fishing line and a rabbit skin swing it anti clockwise twenty times , then alternate clock wisetwenty times do it every day take 10 minutes help to build up muscle and strengthen tendons /on each side equally.

Personally I wouldn't be doing too much of this sort of exercise at the moment, while the dog is still growing. There can be a tendency for very cow-hocked dogs to be weaker on the knee joint than those with straight legs. I agree with the exercise in principle as a good strengthening workout but I'd sooner concentrate on getting the skeletal growth finished properly and moving the legs forwards at a slower speed until the pup is more mature. Just my opinion, and I've used the chase the lure in a circle technique a lot. Without knowing the dog's height, breeding, general fitness levels it is easy to advise someone to do too much, especially if the dog isn't used to it from early on.