Scorp 177 Gone/cheers Flynndog

Just got a new job so hopefully when I get paid some gun tokens (wages) that scope is on my list!

Let me k ow how you get on with it Mac, have never used a scope only a diy kit.. Does it effect your peripheral much? Just wondering the logistics of it if that makes sense!

Great setup!

Atb Ade

Im not an expert on the nv the one that was lone me off a very good freind takes some getting used to and you have to practice and then some to be any good with them

with this one it looks like you use it like you would your normal scope but i still think you will have to get used to judging your distance

im hoping that this one will help me more with the other

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Actually gives me a touch on. Looks mint.

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i did a deal with flynndog for a nv set up and ir and battery charger and me and vis drove 200 miles round trip to do the deal it was nice to meat flynndog he,s a nice lad and good to deal with

Shit i missed out again   Feck the shoot we could of gone on the p*ss :drinks:   atvbmac :thumbs:

Just hope this gets you back on track

Posted Images

Glad your happy pal I set scorpion up with a Simmons whitetail classic 1.5-5×20 then went and caught 7 nice rainbow trout with young un ... let us know when your free back end of season will have shoot on some permo up dales or could come to my farm we own at Wakefield for day pigeon crow n maggy shooting ....

Edited by flynndog
  • Like 1

Glad your happy pal I set scorpion up with a Simmons whitetail classic 1.5-5×20 then went and caught 7 nice rainbow trout with young un ... let us know when your free back end of season will have shoot on some permo up dales or could come to my farm we own at Wakefield for day pigeon crow n maggy shooting .. or flocks of them horrible starlings in a month or so

Erm. I will be up for a meet in Wakefield if your both there. Keep me informed.

• Like 1

Glad your happy pal I set scorpion up with a Simmons whitetail classic 1.5-5×20 then went and caught 7 nice rainbow trout with young un ... let us know when your free back end of season will have shoot on some permo up dales or could come to my farm we own at Wakefield for day pigeon crow n maggy shooting .. or flocks of them horrible starlings in a month or so

Im up for that just let me no :thumbs:

and im happy your happy with the scorp

Yeah its a nice accurate little gun not as good as smk though lol on a serious one it's accurate as f@#k nice and light with little simmons on .... hunting trip needed now to test her properly

• Like 2

Iv just been having a bit of a play with the nv feck me its mint put a , A4 sheet up at 20 yards (from my sitting room out to my shed wall) and it only took 6 shots to get her spot on

may even go to the farm to set her up at 30 yards

im thinking about it lol

• Like 1

Im up for that just let me no :thumbs:

and im happy your happy with the scorp

Tim im up for the invite to his perm not to shoot starlings ill not shootany little birds even if there pests mate just crows.pigeons,magpies

We dont see them around here any more there use,d to be 1000,s of them

big black clouds in the sky shape shifting used to be nice to watch

its the same with the spugies dont see many of them around here ether

You'll be calling it the Northern meet at this rate lol

You'll be calling it the Northern meet at this rate lol

Just the three of us? :)

or four.