High Hopes For The Future

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was Bored so I thought id type this up, I've been doing a lot of wandering on mine own these last couple of nights after work, promised myself I was gonna keep the bitch right after end of the seaso

this is the best pic I've seen of fairboy I've got a couple of him as an old dog but don't do him justice, as you said fens fairly similar, this is jackson her sire, I think he's also very similar to

Job done n dusted .......,,    

She out of a dog called Jackson that some lads on here might of seen, don't think he sired many litters. My pal who bred this bitch also bred TBs pure saluki 'sonny' whos full bro to jack. I never saw fairboy as a young dog but I saw him almost every week when he was an old dog and in a pet home, your right mate he was fairly similar to my bitch in colour and shape, except from the saluki feathering think I have a pic of him I'll try find and stick up..

57E892C7-3AFF-455F-88D8-A56157AED98F_zps this is the best pic I've seen of fairboy I've got a couple of him as an old dog but don't do him justice, as you said fens fairly similar, B7AFC871-2618-4ADD-ABBB-6471CFD0B688_zps this is jackson her sire, I think he's also very similar to my bitch barring the fact she's thrown back to the beddy or deerhounds coat.
  • Like 3

Thanks DB hope they make goodens like you say we should have every chance of getting some useful animals from them. I don't have a photo of the dam anywere fensarefar shame really she was heavier built that my bitch about 25.5 tts

Edited by NE_courser