I suppose all the moaners on here have never put a bad pic up ,have never allowed pics to be used in books or done anything detrimental to the sport .Lose the f***ing halos ffs its getting boring like most of the threads on here now .We are not ashamed ,we will never stop ,we will never bow to those who want to finish us so stop wallowing in self pity and enjoy what we do .

Personally Foxdropper I think terrier work is worth fighting for to keep it legal.

If you think different that's your business.

I'm not one bit ashamed of what I do. I am ashamed however that the images that the idiots put up on the likes of FB is what the general public think terrier work actually is and I personally want to be as far removed from them as possible.

Again, if you want to be associated with them, that's your buisiness.

• Like 4

I tend to keep myself to myself mate but the continued knocking of working pics on here is bringing the place down .This is a forum on working terriers ,the antis will photoshop anyway seen it done from an innocent pic .

• Like 1

Face book is no more dangerous than this site or any site on the internet, all of it can be read by the law if they want to , the danger as always are those fuckwit that come in to the game enjoy there bit of baiting( nothing to do with hunting) photo it then move on to bigger things... lots of secret pages on facebook lol if you believe they are secret that's where the problem start some fuckers are just born thick lol remember never post a photo online you wouldn't want the law to find in your home

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 4

many years ago ppl videoing the dogs around holes baiting then blasting the badgers to death did not help all the hard men at shows with smashed up dogs GIVEING it the large sealed our fate and letting anyone in because of ££££££££

f..ked everything :thumbs:

• Like 2

It f'''kd things up for a lot of people, both sides of the water that,. It was advertised in the cw as well before hand. And mouths at shows. The guy with the good Russells said he could tell he was well suss, but he never blamed the lad at the show