.22Lr Ammo?

No loud bangs this time eh Cedric? Are you sure that you wasn't using that Hornet of yours last time?? ;):whistling:

It will be soon if I don't sell it. Got a load of ammo to use up. Had nearly 500 veiws on Guntrader and only one query! :cray:

I thought of trying some target ammo but I'm only playing with them, bunny head size groups are fine for practical purposes.

nasher - I was quite surprised with the Ruger at 100 yards, it's only a standard model. I don't normally use it at that distance, it's mostly for NV at about 50 yards.

It might get even better once I have my eye operation. :yes:

Great shooting Cedric, have you tried Eley at all yet? They were amazing through my CZ452 at 100 yards. The group was under 3/4 inch.

I've got the ammo testing video on the channel if you haven't seen it already. I generally zero at 80 yards :thumbs:

I've tried lots of different .22 rimfire ammo and found the accuracy of some to be so poor that all they're fit for is plinking them off to get rid of them, but sometimes that's the only way to find out if they're any good in you're rifle. Good job they're relatively cheap.

No loud bangs this time eh Cedric? Are you sure that you wasn't using that Hornet of yours last time?? ;):whistling:

It will be soon if I don't sell it. Got a load of ammo to use up. Had nearly 500 veiws on Guntrader and only one query! :cray:

I thought of trying some target ammo but I'm only playing with them, bunny head size groups are fine for practical purposes.

nasher - I was quite surprised with the Ruger at 100 yards, it's only a standard model. I don't normally use it at that distance, it's mostly for NV at about 50 yards.

It might get even better once I have my eye operation. :yes:

I did think about it mate, but I couldn't justify it considering my .223 can do the same job. PLUS I didn't want a divorce for buying another rifle!! :whistling: LOL LOL LOL

Good luck with the sale. It will go.

Great shooting Cedric, have you tried Eley at all yet? They were amazing through my CZ452 at 100 yards. The group was under 3/4 inch.

I've got the ammo testing video on the channel if you haven't seen it already. I generally zero at 80 yards :thumbs:

I zero at 80 yards too - most of my shots are taken at 80-100yards. Means I can aim straight at the head and not have to worry about mil dot factors. I fire a CZ452 and stick RWS subs through it. Nobody seems to buy them from my local RFD and he stocks them by the bucket full because he can get hold of them. Best ammo through my rifle so far. Groupings at about 3/4 inch at 80 yards is nice. I've started using American Snipers words. Aim for a shirt button and you might miss by an inch. Aim for the chest and you might miss by a foot. ?