Project Rifle Wanted

Hello, I am trying to get a mate of mine into shooting and thought the best way would be to give him a rifle to shoot with me.. Does anyone have anything that is taking up space? Prefer a project, something cheap, Looking Under 100 quid posted range.

Cheers atb Ade

Gonna bring the money up too 150 posted, must be something someone has that needs a little TLC to make it a peach! Can't justify giving away something that costs more than 125 lol really think he will get into it if I give him a rifle.. Worth an ask I suppose!

Hello, I am trying to get a mate of mine into shooting and thought the best way would be to give him a rifle to shoot with me.. Does anyone have anything that is taking up space? Prefer a project, something cheap, Looking Under 100 quid posted range.

Cheers atb Ade

plenty on free ads

Thanks tony.. Am actually almost addicted to freeads.. I check it every time I pick up my phone..

Problem is it is 95% of the time they turn out to be time wasting scam artists.. I have bought three rifles now from lads on here (THL) and I don't think (apart from a gunsmith) I would get one from anywhere else.. Freeads is full of idiots that found something in the shed googled its top price and won't budge.. They know nothing about the internals or sometimes even the make! When you get one off here, they SOMETIMES know a lot more than I do and give great tips and advice. All this off someone who knows how "she hunts" because they actually have!!

Sorry, bit of a rant... can you tell some idiot had me going on the phone from freeads blowing smoke up the proverbial ?

• 2 weeks later...

So little update! Rifle (thanks to johnnie bravo) arrived today!

Not bad looking at all in all honesty. A nice "70's" feel to the design, heavyish.. But nothing on my 77k and nearly as well balanced. Fits nicely in one Palm and does not rock in a steady spot!!

40 or so pellets later with the open sights and I was starting to get a consistant grouping at 23yrds.

Can't post pics from my phone so will stick a few up tomorrow.. Nice restoration project so will post as I go if anyone's interested!

Atb Ade

• Like 2