Doubt anything will melt lol its about -7 at night and just above zero in the day.

I went to the butchers yesterday and bought him everything from bulls heart to pigs feet with 3kg of fatty pig's face thrown in ;) all in all without veg 6kg of food.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to update I'm at the top of a mountain cooking my shit in an abandoned shack with a working fireplace and yes I have a spliff and a flask of bourbon:laugh:  

Couple from yesterday and today

Thanks Dodger and to all. We have just made it to the final train station before Barca but decided fuuck that walk ends here lol..... Besides I think the dog is broken!

Posted Images

Sounds like a brill trip that n be great for bondin with him aswell, as regards to dog food not sure if you can get it over there but a few trays of nature diet or similar would be the most practical for that sort of trip, Ava good one don't forget the camera ; )

There only small n can't get much in em n it's only 4 days ya goin for but it is a lot of walking ya guna be doin for a young dog ain't it so ya probably right, ya guna have to carry food what ever ya decide on tho ain't ya, be good to see how ya get on what ya takn for ya self..

Edited by dodger
  • Like 1

There only small n can't get much in em n it's only 4 days ya goin for but it is a lot of walking ya guna be doin for a young dog ain't it so ya probably right, ya guna have to carry food what ever ya decide on tho ain't ya, be good to see how ya get on what ya takn for ya self..

Full mountain gear, stove etc. Food - Pasta, rice, tuna, potatoes, carrots, Meat (ribs, couple of steaks), instant soups, I've made a couple of condensed sauces that I can add meat and water to. Basically high calorific and fatty foods.

get him used to dry beef meat greaves light to carry and good protein fat content .atb bunnys

That's all well but whatthefuck are they called in Spanish?? :laugh:

Full mountain gear, stove etc. Food - Pasta, rice, tuna, potatoes, carrots, Meat (ribs, couple of steaks), instant soups, I've made a couple of condensed sauces that I can add meat and water to. Basically high calorific and fatty foods.

You'll be fit as a fiddle when ya get back after carrying n eatin that lot then lol, like I said sounds brill fair play to ya Ava great trekk mush..

get him used to dry beef meat greaves light to carry and good protein fat content .atb bunnys

• Like 1

Just to update I'm at the top of a mountain cooking my shit in an abandoned shack with a working fireplace and yes I have a spliff and a flask of bourbon:laugh:

post-26552-0-67472700-1428091360_thumb.jpgpost-26552-0-58745500-1428091390_thumb.jpgpost-26552-0-57701000-1428091461_thumb.jpgpost-26552-0-03864600-1428091523_thumb.jpgpost-26552-0-82405500-1428091599_thumb.jpg

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 6

just died beef jerky the mounties cll em lol looks okup there fella yas doing a buitta hunting on the ways ,feed catch