Sign in to follow this  
nickhombre

Help On What Could Be In This Dog?

Hi guys, long story short we got given this dog for free as a pup with no idea what breed it was so I'm looking for some opinions as to what it could be looks to me like there's some whippet in him but wondering what else?? Any ideas?😁post-95016-0-71982300-1427649147_thumb.jpg

Edited by nickhombre

nice dog mate. how tall is he. I would say some bull and some deerhound mix in there .

I thought exactly the same! Where's the pics gone??
  • Like 1

Guest Navek

Looks like it has a bit off bull terrier in it for sure

A few people have said bull too...what's strange is he has a streak of rough brown/black fur going down the middle of his back....but what ever he is he's one of he best we have ever had. Thanks for the replays guys much appreciated I'll get a few more pics up in the week so you can get a better look at him

A few people have said bull too...what's strange is he has a streak of rough brown/black fur going down the middle of his back....but what ever he is he's one of he best we have ever had. Thanks for the replays guys much appreciated I'll get a few more pics up in the week so you can get a better look at him

I've seen a lot of deerhound x's with that, a remnant of the wiry coat. Would go along with what some of the other fellas here reckon