My First To Get Me Out And About..

Would they work...lol..am more worried for when the bands go how I will ever fit a new pair on lol.feels nnice in the hand and am not to far of hitting a barn door lol.

Would they work...lol..am more worried for when the bands go how I will ever fit a new pair on lol.feels nnice in the hand and am not to far of hitting a barn door lol.

easy to fit bands mate, theraband don't last long at all, that's why I only use looped tubes, loads of videos on YouTube showing how to attach bands

Nice catty is that mate, I made it ;)

Yeh that's one you sent me 1Wally mate.

I know you didn't like that first one I had off you but it just suited me for some reason. I don't put it down and none of my others get used now.

Tb25 mentioned he would like to have a go with a catty to put a few bits in the bag so I gifted him that one. Hope you don't mind.

• Like 1

Nice catty is that mate, I made it ;)

Yeh that's one you sent me 1Wally mate.

I know you didn't like that first one I had off you but it just suited me for some reason. I don't put it down and none of my others get used now.

Tb25 mentioned he would like to have a go with a catty to put a few bits in the bag so I gifted him that one. Hope you don't mind.

Not a problem mate, I said stick it on ebay anyway lol. Glad its getting used.

Wally its a nice little thing .and quite easy to shoot.no kills yet tho..again cheers gaz well worth the 50 notes mate

It's got quite a narrow fork gap, I like it that way but gotta be careful of fork hits.

What hve you used to give it that Finnish mate ?

That one was finished with Danish oil and a few coats of polyurethane spray mate.