pheasents with raisns and hair

easy get some horse hair an a needel an some rasins cut the hair so you have about 1-2 cm either side off the rasin thread though an feed the longtails........................................or get some corn feed them up on that for a few days then one day feed them corn soaked in spirit off some type i used rum

easy get some horse hair an a needel an some rasins cut the hair so you have about 1-2 cm either side off the rasin thread though an feed the longtails........................................or get some corn feed them up on that for a few days then one day feed them corn soaked in spirit off some type i used rum

thanks for that. with the rum i suppose it gets them drunk then you just pick them up

Danny the champion of the world!!! :clapper:

a brill book.

we had to read that one in school,f*****g great

mind you the teacher got a bit pissed off when i told him it was a load of bull shit,and the best way was with air fifle and lamp.

a right anty bastad he was to :yes:

Hi ive heard that it is possible to catch pheasants with raisns and horse hair/ fishing line. Can anyone shed any light on this? thanks
its a lot of bullsh.. make yourself a wire catcher , and save yourself a lot of time and effort , and you will catch dozens .

sorry to sound so dumb but how would i make one?