Take Your Topshot To Work Day

working at a cricket club fitting the bar out yesterday and i couldnt help but notice the amount of pigeons and squirrels knocking about, quick talk to the owner and he is more than happy for me to shoot the pigeons but not the squirrels as he likes to see them about, ONLY after we had finished the bar though. So today i took the topshot along with me, within 30 mins i had nailed a pigeon with a neck shot and a dove. Then pulling out the car park i bagged another woody with a spine shot out the window, awkward with my draw length i can tell you lol. M-8 hexnuts and single 1745.

20150315_170238_zpsypfmxxp8.jpg

• Like 2

Nice shooting mate, new piece of permission aswell? ive had a mare whilst out with the dog today missed everything ive shot at, point of aim bas changed, dunno if the bands have worn in or what, but cant beat abit of hunting while working lol. House im currently working at has a garden backing on to a piece of land and the previous tenant used to feed the birds so its full of woodies, we just leave the top window open all day and shoot out of that, 6 woodies in the 2 weeks we've been there, cost me £40 for a new piece of glass though when I hit my fork and the 11mm lead went straight through the top opener lol

• Like 1

Working on a Sunday???? No wander you can afford Bill Hayes catties ;-)

I know mate, was gutted but the catty privelages made up for it

Nice shooting mate, new piece of permission aswell? ive had a mare whilst out with the dog today missed everything ive shot at, point of aim bas changed, dunno if the bands have worn in or what, but cant beat abit of hunting while working lol. House im currently working at has a garden backing on to a piece of land and the previous tenant used to feed the birds so its full of woodies, we just leave the top window open all day and shoot out of that, 6 woodies in the 2 weeks we've been there, cost me £40 for a new piece of glass though when I hit my fork and the 11mm lead went straight through the top opener lol

Dont think i will be going back mate lol