It Only Counts When Its White On Black

Hates muslims changing ourcountry. Likes Sikhs who are asians. Keeps asking a lad off here if hes asian for some reason unknown . Posts 4 year old news stories. Posts a story that has nothing to do with muslims but infact a probably christiar south african. hates Christians who have no place in England. all this in one thread you are an idiot. A few lads on here who i do not agree with are making good posts that are interesting and show me a different point of view. You just rattle of whatever seems to come into your head your all over the place

You can call me an idiot all you like on here, now you are getting personal, I suggest you wind your neck in ;)

But flower you see you ARE an idiot, can't blame the man for pointing out the obvious ;)

Well do come and call me an idiot to my face boys, you see I have the ability to argue/discuss our little disagreements, where you boys have to get personal, surely the mark of limited intelligence, but the offer still stands, hell I will even put you up for the night :D or should that be fu*k you up???

Oh dear getting a bit hot under the collar are we pet?

I never type anything I wouldn't say in person :victory:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sooner we stop arguing who's got the better imaginary friend the better.   Ban all religion now.

Over to the Apologist

What Charlie is trying to say but hasn't got round to yet us that we hate the rag head filth that infest our country like termites chipping away at the fabric of society ,undermining years of healthy

Chris you profess to be intelligent with your long winded materialistic enlightment, when really your clueless mate!

Ok chris nows your chance, what is a christian crime lol what you smoking or drinking?

Laws, mate you really are silly, this lands laws are most of the commandments, as homer says

I've never professed any such thing, I'm just sticking my opinion in with the rest of the keyboard warriors. :laugh:

A christian crime? You just said all these laws are from the commandments?! :rofl:

Let's kick religion out of lawmaking! :D

Hates muslims changing ourcountry. Likes Sikhs who are asians. Keeps asking a lad off here if hes asian for some reason unknown . Posts 4 year old news stories. Posts a story that has nothing to do with muslims but infact a probably christiar south african. hates Christians who have no place in England. all this in one thread you are an idiot. A few lads on here who i do not agree with are making good posts that are interesting and show me a different point of view. You just rattle of whatever seems to come into your head your all over the place

You can call me an idiot all you like on here, now you are getting personal, I suggest you wind your neck in ;)

But flower you see you ARE an idiot, can't blame the man for pointing out the obvious ;)

Well do come and call me an idiot to my face boys, you see I have the ability to argue/discuss our little disagreements, where you boys have to get personal, surely the mark of limited intelligence, but the offer still stands, hell I will even put you up for the night :D or should that be fu*k you up???

No not really luvvie, I just dont think you need to get personal, " I never type anything I would not say in person" very laudable, in fact downright commendable, easy to say, hard to do though eh?

No not really luvvie, I just dont think you need to get personal, " I never type anything I would not say in person" very laudable, in fact downright commendable, easy to say, hard to do though eh?

You're the one that started with the pathetic childish insults my darling, "leftard" ring a bell?

Can't say I've ever found it hard to do, sweetness ;)

Your boring me now chris, the commandments were given in the old testament, before Jesus christ came an done his will for us, goodnight

Sleep well!

Our laws are indeed based in the bible. Some of the more comical ones are from the dark ages. That protestants are allowed to carry pistols to protect themselves from catholics and that it's still technically legal to kill a Welshman, with a longbow, providing it's done in the grounds of Hereford cathedral. :rolleyes:

The fact that we can sit here bullshitting about it isn't because of the wisdom of the church but because of it's diluted power from the end of the dark ages. If the church was still running the show we'd still be living in mud huts, herding goats, and generally being a nuisance to the superpowers.

Or exactly what is going on in the middle east today.

We may be based in the bible, but our enlightenment and civilisation is inspite of it.

Christian crimes... The rise in religiously motivated attacks on muslims, since the disgusting murder of Fusilier Rigby.

Muslim crimes... The rise in religiously motivated attacks on non-muslims, since 2001.

For the record I view them all as simply crimes. I have no religious bias other than a bias against all organised religion.

Laws we make today aren't based in the bible. Thank f**k. We're moving closer and closer to secularism every day. We should embrace that and wipe away using any of these books as a basis for morality.

People are moral inspite of the bible, not because of it.

• Like 1

Same old,same old tripe, the devil has worked well on you chris, get over yourself mate, the protestant crap you talk about isnot a commandment, doh ,christian crimes over lee rigby, you are a plonker, I dont know why I reply, plase tell us one crime your referring to above.

As for laws made today, oh yeah there going to get you far,just man being man thinking there the be all an end all, the news laws being made today are because of your secularist crap, I really do pity you.

Same old,same old tripe, the devil has worked well on you chris, get over yourself mate, the protestant crap you talk about isnot a commandment, doh ,christian crimes over lee rigby, you are a plonker, I dont know why I reply, plase tell us one crime your referring to above.

As for laws made today, oh yeah there going to get you far,just man being man thinking there the be all an end all, the news laws being made today are because of your secularist crap, I really do pity you.

Welcome back! I thought you'd gone to bed?

Pretty please. Don't pity me. I don't want it and sure don't need it.

If you want to believe that stuff then that's entirely up to you. I'm not trying to change your belief. I would like the same courtesy, however, as I've reached my own conclusions from what I've done, and where I've been.

Trying to scare me with the devil, is like me trying to tell you Santa Claus won't be bringing you any presents this year. :rolleyes:

I not trying to scare you chris, I genuinley pity your worldview, an im not trying to change you, just defending my beleif, oh an read this

religion

rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/

noun

the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

"ideas about the relationship between science and religion"

synonyms: faith, belief, divinity, worship, creed, teaching, doctrine, theology; More

a particular system of faith and worship.

plural noun: religions

"the world's great religions"

a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion.

"consumerism is the new religion"

Read the second last line, an your devotedvto atheism/agnosticism, we can see that, so its classed as a religon, thats my point, check mate