It Only Counts When Its White On Black

Hmmm did Jimmy Saville go to trial? Surely your liberal sense of justice would see inocent until proven guilty? Or is that not the case because he is white? Answer my question lefty are you an Asian :D

Course I'm not fecking Asian, not that it matters unless you're racist :whistling: .

And don't call me a liberal I hate liberals more than Nazis, try Marxist :boogy:

Still waiting for those recent examples of "positive discrimination" in the justice system flower.

Marxist, I see a shining beacon of tolerance and harmony if ever there was a political group, at what point did I say I was about to enter a list of recent examples of "positive discrimination" in the justice system? http://conservative-headlines.com/2015/02/shocking-wrist-slap-for-brutal-hate-crime-beating-in-england/ but hows this, recent enough for you flower?

Plenty of blokes from all races have had similar sentences for similar crimes, sounds like a typical Saturday night booze fuelled punch up to me. Still not seeing where race comes into it at all?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sooner we stop arguing who's got the better imaginary friend the better.   Ban all religion now.

Over to the Apologist

What Charlie is trying to say but hasn't got round to yet us that we hate the rag head filth that infest our country like termites chipping away at the fabric of society ,undermining years of healthy

You dont know what your talking about is my point one minute your asking a lad if hes asian and thats why hes defending muslims next your saying you work with two Asians who are good lads

Did I ask him if he was defending mudslimes because he is Asian? No wrong again lefty, if you are going to argue with me at least do it when you are sober, and can get your facts right :censored:

• Like 1

You do know most south africans living in Britain are catholic or some form of Christian? Your doing the people whos side you are on an injustice. Tjere a few posters on here who make valid points about the muslim situation i am interested to here . But you are not one of them your makimg them look bad

Hmmm did Jimmy Saville go to trial? Surely your liberal sense of justice would see inocent until proven guilty? Or is that not the case because he is white? Answer my question lefty are you an Asian :D

Course I'm not fecking Asian, not that it matters unless you're racist :whistling: .

And don't call me a liberal I hate liberals more than Nazis, try Marxist :boogy:

Still waiting for those recent examples of "positive discrimination" in the justice system flower.

Marxist, I see a shining beacon of tolerance and harmony if ever there was a political group, at what point did I say I was about to enter a list of recent examples of "positive discrimination" in the justice system? http://conservative-headlines.com/2015/02/shocking-wrist-slap-for-brutal-hate-crime-beating-in-england/ but hows this, recent enough for you flower?

Plenty of blokes from all races have had similar sentences for similar crimes, sounds like a typical Saturday night booze fuelled punch up to me. Still not seeing where race comes into it at all?

Well you would not would you? typical saturday night punch up ok, do you think the white lads would have got off so lightly if they had beaten up a black lad for interupting a conversation? But hey stop a black man from getting on a train and there is outrage, you leftards really are the dregs of humanity.

Well you would not would you? typical saturday night punch up ok, do you think the white lads would have got off so lightly if they had beaten up a black lad for interupting a conversation? But hey stop a black man from getting on a train and there is outrage, you leftards really are the dregs of humanity.

Yes they probably would have, if like in this case there was no cause to think the attack was racially motivated :blink:

You telling me you don't know any white lads that have avoided jail after a similar crime? I've done similar and got off with a fine and community order...

You do know most south africans living in Britain are catholic or some form of Christian? Your doing the people whos side you are on an injustice. Tjere a few posters on here who make valid points about the muslim situation i am interested to here . But you are not one of them your makimg them look bad

I can assure you I am not on the side of any fuc*ing christians, its because of them that we are in the shit state we find ourselves in now, as far as I am concerned christianity has no more place in England than does islam, but I digress.

I can assure you I am not on the side of any fuc*ing christians, its because of them that we are in the shit state we find ourselves in now, as far as I am concerned christianity has no more place in England than does islam, but I digress.

You're as bad as the Muslims you claim to hate, trying to change the culture of this Christian country.

Shame on you :no:

• Like 1

You're as bad as the Muslims you claim to hate, trying to change the culture of this Christian country.

However let me remind you we were pagan long before that shite white christ bullshit came here, and of course as a marxist you should see religion as a none entity.

However let me remind you we were pagan long before that shite white christ bullshit came here, and of course as a marxist you should see religion as a none entity.

It's a Christian country now, if you don't like it why don't you leave like you say the Muslims should do if they don't?