Sign in to follow this  
fellman

Bellman And Flint

Pieps box and collar for sale £ 200..notes pick up from preston add a fiver for postage if it needs posting...

Will not post until money is in bank....cheque cleared.etc

Box is about five years old, it's like new pal ,coller is the non rechargeable type this kit was used today and is in fine working order.

Wish you had said you f***ing fanny, I need one......if the bloke dont rock up I will have it.

Sorry night warrior forgot about this post,I disabled my pm system due to idiots on the glue sniffing, Doncaster is a long way from the Wirral but if you want to pay the postage that's fine, WM

Hi mate can you find out how much the post would be 1st class recorded next day delivery signed for and i will pay it and can u send me a picture to my email now atb night warrior

Anyone still interested then its here, prefer face to face as I do not have the time to feck about with postage, etc, busy, busy boy last 2 weeks and its only gonna get more hectic, Wirral area but I travel into Cheshire around Whitchurch most days and thursday nights in Wiganm leave message on here as I've switched off my pm service, I'll look here later and each night, WM

Anyone still interested then its here, prefer face to face as I do not have the time to feck about with postage, etc, busy, busy boy last 2 weeks and its only gonna get more hectic, Wirral area but I travel into Cheshire around Whitchurch most days and thursday nights in Wiganm leave message on here as I've switched off my pm service, I'll look here later and each night, WM

bump

Sign in to follow this