Fox Running Flat Out

Id imagine it would be very easy for that to of looked completely wrong with only the slightest mistake....looking at an animal in movement compared to a still animal must throw up plenty of problems in terms of angles of legs and suchlike........but as per usual looks like you nailed it,very impressive.

• Like 1

Id imagine it would be very easy for that to of looked completely wrong with only the slightest mistake....looking at an animal in movement compared to a still animal must throw up plenty of problems in terms of angles of legs and suchlike........but as per usual looks like you nailed it,very impressive.

Thanks gnasher each mount has its own problems but trying to recreate movement is always difficult but all said it doesn't always work but on this occasion I think it worked ok cheers R
  • Like 1

hi fellas i have been working on this project for some time and have finally got round to finishing it up

i had to wait for the weather to improve a little so i could continue with the resin work which doesnt like the cold.

i dont either lol che

Really good, the standard of your work, is superb,....

Edited by earth-thrower
  • Like 1