Stolen Dogs

Hello, as most of you are aware me and my husband had our pups stolen, and because we got them back the police classed it as a civil matter and we did not get justice and the thieves have got away with it. I would like to know how many people have had similar situations happen, and if i get enough people who were not happy with the police I will bring this ongoing problem to the interest of the government.

Kind regards

Mrs Elvin

post-98478-0-10334800-1423309526_thumb.jpg

post-98478-0-96120500-1423309564_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Muslim Gamekeeper bet I would be even less popular than I am now LOL

me personally no,when i walk or work the dogs,thats what i do,and theres no shops,when i shop i dont take dogs, i like to keep my dogs private and would never leave them unattended.to many nutters out

Heres mine

Posted Images

Unfortunately the police dont show much interest in stolen dogs especially any of the running breeds. The RSPCA is the same only trying to prosecute people with working dogs.n One of the major problems is that since dog licences were finished dogs are now classed as civil matters when it suits the police and cps unless they can prosecute for hunting. Dog licences should be reintroduced then the police would be legally obliged to investigate matters related to a licensed animal you should start a petition to get dog licencing reintroduced and a repeal of the hunting ban.

• Like 2

Its a great point you bring up, and as you rightfully said of the running breeds, I strongly believe we should take some power back of the anti hunters and channel it towards making a difference in regards to peoples views on hunting of any form, I think the first step should be bringing it to governments interest, if we can get enough people to send letters and put our point across. We could possibly over run the anti hunters.

Had my dog taken when he was pup the police did feck all I got the dog back eventually, after about a week or 2 cant quite remember now I got a letter from the police saying they were no longer looking and the case was closed. So the the thieving scum bag got away with it. It was a woman who took the dog bitch.

Glad you got your dogs back

• Like 1

Its sounds like you had a similar situation to us, its a horrible feeling that that person can go and do it again. This is why we are going to try to do everything we can to make change and stop it from happening.

Good luck to you......glad you got your dogs back. However, I would never leave anything of value outside a shop.

Definitely learned a lesson. Bloody anit's everywhere .

Dogs are not only stole by antis..........if you value anything.....look after it.

• Like 1

Good luck to you......glad you got your dogs back. However, I would never leave anything of value outside a shop.

Dogs are not only stole by antis..........if you value anything.....look after it.

So you are saying leaving a dog outside a shop isn't looking after it... And therefore you don't value it?

However the good point you made hidden by nonsense was the fact that dogs are not only stolen by anti's but also by low life scum who don't want to spend money on their own dog as those are the type of people who value money more than the dog. We spent more on getting our pups back than how much they cost in the first place.

• Like 1

So you are saying leaving a dog outside a shop isn't looking after it... And therefore you don't value it?

Would you leave your handbag/laptop/purse/child/item of value outside a shop? If you do, that's your decision. Personally, I wouldn't.

• Like 1

That is the problem you should be able to without someone stealing it. And this post is about getting justice or not getting it in the policies case, not a post about how we shouldn't leave our dogs for a little while whilst changing a babys bottom. You make some good points however irrelevant points.