Rangers; What's Ashley Up To ?

Mike Ashley has sent five players, who can't get a game for Newcastle, to Rangers on loan. The Rangers manager has been told he MUST start all five EVERY game, if they are fit. These players come OFF Newcastles wage bill,and ONTO Rangers wage bill. Ashley has loaned Rangers the money to meet the Rangers wage bill, which will have to be paid back to him. So he gets five players trained and match fit, costs him nothing, saves him five wages at Newcastle and if they make the grade, straight back to Newcastle...... Boy, is he some business man !

Mike Ashley has sent five players, who can't get a game for Newcastle, to Rangers on loan. The Rangers manager has been told he MUST start all five EVERY game, if they are fit. These players come OFF Newcastles wage bill,and ONTO Rangers wage bill. Ashley has loaned Rangers the money to meet the Rangers wage bill, which will have to be paid back to him. So he gets five players trained and match fit, costs him nothing, saves him five wages at Newcastle and if they make the grade, straight back to Newcastle...... Boy, is he some business man !

I'm totally lost with the whole thing tbh as that many twists and turns, the man won't say a word about his plans ect so f**k knows. It's a shame to see what's happening to this club!

What if them players help you get back into the Scottish Prem. ?

If they do, and they are any good, Ashley will sell them or bring them back to Newcastle. He doesn't give a shit about football or tradition, only profit and money.

But it was Fat Ashley's profit and money that saved NCL from doing a Portsmouth or Leeds

Have some respect :)

Max, once again, you are completely wrong.

When Sir John Hall was in charge, Newcastle were 13th richest club in the world.

Now, under Ashley they are 19th richest club in the world.

Under Hall, Newcastle broke the world transfer record and played Champions League football.

Under Ashley, they are a selling club, and care only for Premiership survival.

As I pointed out to you once before, Newcastles debt under Hall was 40% of assets, well within guidelines and better than most clubs including MU , Chelsea etc.

your obsession with Newcastle doesn't allow you to recognise truth or facts. I'll leave you to look out of your red and white tinted glasses in your dillusion.

It don't matter what they were under Hall and now Ashley

Ashley came in at a time when they were close to going to the wall and pumped was it around 100 mill or more of his own hard earned in to settle their debts as well as buying the club and funding buying players

Like I say have some respect

Max/BEEFY, this is getting very repetitive. When Ashley took over Newcastle were better off financially than the majority of clubs, including Sunderland. There were the 13 th richest club in the world with a debt ratio of 40%. To "go to the wall", as you say, would entail a debt ratio of over 100%. Ashley took over the debt, so all interest would be owed to him, NOT the banks. He is currently doing the same at Rangers, turning it into his personal cash cow. Your obsession with Newcastle, and not accepting facts makes you look very childish indeed.

Ashley came in at a time when they were close to going to the wall and pumped was it around 100 mill or more of his own hard earned in to settle their debts as well as buying the club and funding buying players

Max/BEEFY, this is getting very repetitive. When Ashley took over Newcastle were better off financially than the majority of clubs, including Sunderland. There were the 13 th richest club in the world with a debt ratio of 40%. To "go to the wall", as you say, would entail a debt ratio of over 100%. Ashley took over the debt, so all interest would be owed to him, NOT the banks. He is currently doing the same at Rangers, turning it into his personal cash cow. Your obsession with Newcastle, and not accepting facts makes you look very childish indeed.

Ps, the Glaziers pumped in over £500,000,000 to Man U, were they also close to going to the wall ?

What you saying Brigzy ?

That I'm posting somewhere as Beefy ?

Or that there is no such turncoat now Nufc supporter called Beefy ?

Your loosing the plot mush

It must be all that free corporate plonk your knocking back.

Beefy is real

The story about Beefy is real

I am fook all to do with beefy you Corporate Clown.

Im saying, you post on the EVENING CHRONICLE NUFC website under the user name "BEEFY1992". I was readin the comments on there and came across your post, word for word the same as you post on here ! I tried to copy and paste it, but can't. Why would you do that if you weren't obsedded with Newcastle ?

Well I will categorically say your Wrong

100% Wrong.

You used the same phrases, Max, "Barcelona of the North'", "they divant understand us", "bottles of piss at Robson", etc, etc, it was posted the same day you were posting exactly the same things on here ! Some coincidence, eh ?

rangers are in quicksand so if like max said if them five get rangers back in prem then who cares cus thats their aim isnt it??? i cant see anybody pumping shed loads of cash into rangers until the board stop moaning and fighting.

Edited by bracken boy

Ashley will sell NCL if Rangers get back to Scottish Prem

It takes his sportswear brand into Europe thru the Champions League as Rangers will almost certainly be back there in next 5 years and he knows Newcastle prob won't

If that's the case then why send 5 basically unknown players.

Send up 5 top players and make certain they get back in.

Now i don't know what the man is up to....football he knows nothing about but making money he does so we will have to wait and see.

Just watched Kenny McDowalls interview....squirming in his little seat and I'm glad. He should man up and walk away.....imagine letting the board dictate who plays. Circus of a club at the moment.

Ps, the Glaziers pumped in over £500,000,000 to Man U, were they also close to going to the wall ?

they took a 500 million bond to reduce the interest on the debt that they saddled the club with in the first place, not exactly pumping money in.