Proven Stuff

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

modesty is well and truely gone in ireland all you here now is my stuff is doing this my stuff is doing that what happened to a man going out hunting for the sport and if you have a good dog other men

just posted this topic lads cause i would like yere opinions on when a dog or bitch has proven itself imo a dog or bitch can be good very good in there first season but imo there far from proven dogs

big frankle looking in door for more food he getting no more after hear that

Posted Images

well if that's true shadow hes f****d because mikes a bad lookn yoke

when garfield took him outa the van that day we read the papers for two hours to make sure it was him never seen an uglier one but in fairness the right bitch you could get good ones all had heart and staying power most just lacking speed

brookie you tink all you have to do is put mike on a good bitch and get good pups ...if so ur a gob shite mike is owned by my mate bread hundreds of pups nearly all shite...and hes the ugliest saluki looks likes a donkey

Brookie you tink .you thick c**t (tink ffs ) as for a gob shite .ive given better dogs away than what your bragging up ..as for coursing you aint got a clue like your dog thieving mate .now run along to bed .ya thick c**t .

well if that's true shadow hes f****d because mikes a bad lookn yoke

when garfield took him outa the van that day we read the papers for two hours to make sure it was him never seen an uglier one but in fairness the right bitch you could get good ones all had heart and staying power most just lacking speed

when garfield took him out the van lol was it you that owned him after garfield .when he was constantly chained up on a short chain .half starved filthy coat and his nails curling over one of your mates posted a pic of him on another site il get it posted on here for all to see how you hedge mumpers keep your dogs .. and what about the bitch your mate stole .now where was it from .let me tink

Where is brookie or rookie gone

Where is brookie or rookie gone

i can be where you want me to be when your next over boy .you only gotta let your mates know over here ..if you know what i mean .we can have a discussion about some of your dogs you keep bulling up as well cos ive seen all that rubbish run as well .

So how much Saulki do you need??

Some say 1\4 is enough ,some say half,some even say anything over 1\2 no good for this country???

If this is so why go out off your way to bring them into the country????Surely there's enough Saulki luchers about you could breed off???

Mr King prop most famous breeder off lucher in Ireland why did he bring them in???

Some people are breeding for where they hunt but surely you want the pups to run any where.

Seen a lot people going about running big land sure if we all didn't want to run it why do we travel???

Some breeding works out some don't that's just the way it is.

To many 1st season dogs getting used don't care how good they were.

A few breeding off young dogs and bitches just because off a name there parents had.

For me breeding should be to get better then what you have.To go to a dog or bitche that you think your dogs lackinging in saying that there's a few good litters and lot young dogs about be good to see how they go next year.

Full salukis are not for this country, ya might get the odd exception but the very rear

Why is that??? Saulki are a running dog simple.Surely if brought up as a pup in this country could they not run it???

You run a 7\8 and he can do it????

too be fair ice we don't have the land back her that's in England, I think the likes of that Mars bitch, john (The Farmer) Kelly had another bitch that did do it back here and Red's father that Shadow owned, those for me are an exception too the how many hundreds that have came back here, just let me add the 3 of them are down off the Royal Jihad lines so that no coincidence, that's a great line of pure saluki. I just don't think we have the room, as for Red he's as fast as any fast lurcher in this country, he's not a pure saluki so he'd obviously be much quicker which makes the difference, all my dogs got saluki in them, their the best cross by along shot, but I don't think Ireland is for pure's apart from the odd exception like the 3 I mentioned. Like rearing a greyhound up on the fens, it ain't gonna make him stay any longer, saluki a great dogs that add so much to other crosses, on fen land it be hard beat them, just we don't have the ground back here, just my opinion
  • Like 1

So how much Saulki do you need??

Some say 1\4 is enough ,some say half,some even say anything over 1\2 no good for this country???

If this is so why go out off your way to bring them into the country????Surely there's enough Saulki luchers about you could breed off???

Mr King prop most famous breeder off lucher in Ireland why did he bring them in???

Some people are breeding for where they hunt but surely you want the pups to run any where.

Seen a lot people going about running big land sure if we all didn't want to run it why do we travel???

Some breeding works out some don't that's just the way it is.

To many 1st season dogs getting used don't care how good they were.

A few breeding off young dogs and bitches just because off a name there parents had.

For me breeding should be to get better then what you have.To go to a dog or bitche that you think your dogs lackinging in saying that there's a few good litters and lot young dogs about be good to see how they go next year.

very true

Full salukis are not for this country, ya might get the odd exception but the very rear

Why is that??? Saulki are a running dog simple.Surely if brought up as a pup in this country could they not run it???

too be fair ice we don't have the land back her that's in England, I think the likes of that Mars bitch, john (The Farmer) Kelly had another bitch that did do it back here and Red's father that Shadow owned, those for me are an exception too the how many hundreds that have came back here, just let me add the 3 of them are down off the Royal Jihad lines so that no coincidence, that's a great line of pure saluki. I just don't think we have the room, as for Red he's as fast as any fast lurcher in this country, he's not a pure saluki so he'd obviously be much quicker which makes the difference, all my dogs got saluki in them, their the best cross by along shot, but I don't think Ireland is for pure's apart from the odd exception like the 3 I mentioned. Like rearing a greyhound up on the fens, it ain't gonna make him stay any longer, saluki a great dogs that add so much to other crosses, on fen land it be hard beat them, just we don't have the ground back here, just my opinion
Only full l have seen is the clips LT put up and it looked good from them clips.

Are they really that slow???

Only full l have seen is the clips LT put up and it looked good from them clips.

Are they really that slow???

if your hunting big open land 99% of the time yes I think the good pure saluki dog would do ok, providing he's a good 1, but if your hunting a mix of small medium and big land I'm not to sure it would suit