Proven Stuff

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

modesty is well and truely gone in ireland all you here now is my stuff is doing this my stuff is doing that what happened to a man going out hunting for the sport and if you have a good dog other men

just posted this topic lads cause i would like yere opinions on when a dog or bitch has proven itself imo a dog or bitch can be good very good in there first season but imo there far from proven dogs

big frankle looking in door for more food he getting no more after hear that

Posted Images

Peter red dog on frosty ground rough ground,Peter no mercy with a dog slip anyway lol red dog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0tDfVN5bw4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

the ground was rough that day, Red wasn't out in 3 weeks to the day before that Sunday, got 2 hunts for him on that very same place in just 10mins or under, killed both, Brendan shock his head at me, he thought I was gone mad lol.....had him in Athy the following Sunday ran 3 killed 2, big hearted dog,,,,shadow how many lived in that litter, jimmy 1000 has the bitch, I have Red, where did the rest go
four 2dogs 2bitches one of the kellys in Longford has the other bitch supposed to be running fairly well and according to lads I was chatting to at birr game fair two year ago the other dog was no good but 3/4 is not bad jimmy 1000 bitcb is a topper peter ya never seen a tighter one brains to burn the saluki there out of could run hares in small gardens and kill them top saluki no talk about him
  • Like 1

Peter red dog on frosty ground rough ground,Peter no mercy with a dog slip anyway lol red dog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0tDfVN5bw4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

the ground was rough that day, Red wasn't out in 3 weeks to the day before that Sunday, got 2 hunts for him on that very same place in just 10mins or under, killed both, Brendan shock his head at me, he thought I was gone mad lol.....had him in Athy the following Sunday ran 3 killed 2, big hearted dog,,,,shadow how many lived in that litter, jimmy 1000 has the bitch, I have Red, where did the rest go

2dogs 2 bitches kellys in longford have a black n tan bitch supposed to be runnin fairly well and according to lads i met at birr game fair two year ago the other dog was no good supposed to be a cold streak in him but i suppose 3/4 not bad jimmy 1000 bitch is a topper pal lovely bitch on a hare brains to burn it would be nice if he put a clip of her up before season ends bitch would run 6mins when i had her i know cause kmck had her on stopwatch garfield there same day ...............

• Like 1

Peter red dog on frosty ground rough ground,Peter no mercy with a dog slip anyway lol red dog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0tDfVN5bw4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

four 2dogs 2bitches one of the kellys in Longford has the other bitch supposed to be running fairly well and according to lads I was chatting to at birr game fair two year ago the other dog was no good but 3/4 is not bad jimmy 1000 bitcb is a topper peter ya never seen a tighter one brains to burn the saluki there out of could run hares in small gardens and kill them top saluki no talk about him
Red has a great brain, their clever animals, on none frozen ground, plough or seeded land he's very tight dog twisting turning, tightest I ever seen,great dog too box them off cover or box them in a small square of massive land, but as soon as he felt the badly frozen ground had the brain too time the hares,very intelligent dog, others would rush and break toes and then season is over, seen a few clips of their mother going the DVD bitch, she a lovely animal too watch, 1 of the best I ever seen, you must of had great joy out of her shadow, close working boxing style, great brain too, proper bitch, is the bitch in Longford off the Mikey dog, plus shadow is red 4/5 this season pal

is the mystry saluki still available for stud

Red has a great brain, their clever animals, on none frozen ground, plough or seeded land he's very tight dog twisting turning, tightest I ever seen,great dog too box them off cover or box them in a small square of massive land, but as soon as he felt the badly frozen ground had the brain too time the hares,very intelligent dog, others would rush and break toes and then season is over, seen a few clips of their mother going the DVD bitch, she a lovely animal too watch, 1 of the best I ever seen, you must of had great joy out of her shadow, close working boxing style, great brain too, proper bitch, is the bitch in Longford off the Mikey dog, plus shadow is red 4/5 this season pal

hes some stud dog that mike .his mother has thrown some stock and the breeding just keeps coming through :thumbs:

all those are off a red saluki dog it was an older litter that was off mike he would be a litter broyther to philip king saluki if he still has him and i think this is there fourth season now peter dvd bitch was outstanding as i said before but not an exceptional producer but then again most of the people and i mean about 80%of the people that got them were tits lol

i cant track him down at the min we reared him in ballina people often tried to buy him thinking he was a lurcher and when we would tell them he was a saluki they would think we were messin one fella wouldnt heed us after it about a dog ha ha ha its comical philip king had a brother and we had a dog and bitch but she was useless as most of them are i dont think philips produced much either as far as i know he was a bit of a freak i think but seems to be a fairly good stud dog he only had two litters that i know of and they all killed hares not saying hes a better dog than mikey and we did own the two of them but mikey must have got twenty two bitches law of averages is with the red dog in my opinion bud.

• Like 1

i cant track him down at the min we reared him in ballina people often tried to buy him thinking he was a lurcher and when we would tell them he was a saluki they would think we were messin one fella wouldnt heed us after it about a dog ha ha ha its comical philip king had a brother and we had a dog and bitch but she was useless as most of them are i dont think philips produced much either as far as i know he was a bit of a freak i think but seems to be a fairly good stud dog he only had two litters that i know of and they all killed hares not saying hes a better dog than mikey and we did own the two of them but mikey must have got twenty two bitches law of averages is with the red dog in my opinion bud.

aye its always the studs fault .when in fact most of the bitches going under him aint worth a carrot ..to the right bitches that dog has produced top draw .

• Like 1

seen that one kings it was a lurcher

seen that one kings it was a lurcher

well maybe it was but our two wasnt picked them off the mam seen the dad papers and all that crap was with them and philip did buy two later on off the same guy so i dont know bud thats a tight man with money if they werent the real deal i wouldnt like to be the man tryin to sell them to him lolololol

seen the mam run a hare for four mins up around the curragh nice bitch on a hare

• Like 2