What I said in my post is what I think and not what Dave has told me .

Dave has told me a few things ,but I am not that type of person to repeat it ,special on open forums ,Chinese's whispers and all that :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

As already mentioned Wonky Donky is a guy called Dave Price. You won't find him on bbs anymore, more likely to be on 'airgunforum'.

I can recommend his work, I fitted one of his spring service kits to my HW97kt just last weekend. I removed a v-mach spring & replaced it with Dave's. The v-mach was just too snappy for me. For the price (39.95 posted) you can't go wrong.

I have his contact info so should anyone require it then just give me a nudge...

i was thinking about sending my FWB 127 to vmach but it sounds like Dave Price is the man , i'm a new member so can't pm anyone at the moment but would appreciate it someone could give me a contact number or email address for Dave ?

• Like 1

Ah you mean he is the new Voldemort!

eh?

He who must not be named!

Seems that the BBS does not like certain names appearing as it affects the profits of their friends or themselves!

ah, I gets ya :thumbs:

cant be arsed reading the bbs to find out who their preferred tuners are.

if you think the bbs site is bad you should try the theoben rapid site. the preferred tuners there are not even registered as rfd. seems that dont matter on that site...

• Like 1